Cricket 2023/24 Thread

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Can we drop Cameron green already…Ok he is a good fielder and decent bowler but he is just not good enough with the bat to justify his place in the team. Especially all the bending over backwards to fit him in. He can’t be there when we play India and England.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Windies bowling attack is much better than I thought.. Glad to be wrong.

Their batting needs a little work though..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Positions vacant: Cricket Australia is looking to fill a number of positions within the Australian cricket team batting order. D Warner is encouraged to apply.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith to open first time.. and what do Fox play, the dick from the NRL reading a tribute to Smith with Van Morrison’s song ‘Bright Side of the Road’..WTF???

Plus Isa Gha pulling out a ‘Yvonne Sampson’ with this pearler relating to Smith’s batting style, “Making unconventional sexy..” FMD..
We all know you have a thing for Vonny, didn't realise Isa was in your sights as well!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Positions vacant: Cricket Australia is looking to fill a number of positions within the Australian cricket team batting order. D Warner is encouraged to apply.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also, have the betting markets opened on how long Green stays at #4? I'm tipping one more Test and we'll see someone else there.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm recruiting people at the moment and I just received an application from some guy named George Bailey. Its a strategic role and his app says he's good at envisioning future states and implementing actions to achieve desired outcomes. And that he's worked all over the world and has extensive media capability.

Wonder if its the same guy? Hope so.

First interview question. What da fck were you thinking?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm recruiting people at the moment and I just received an application from some guy named George Bailey. Its a strategic role and his app says he's good at envisioning future states and implementing actions to achieve desired outcomes. And that he's worked all over the world and has extensive media capability.

Wonder if its the same guy? Hope so.

First interview question. What da fck were you thinking?
Travis Head says “Hi”

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we are batting so badly hopefully we can get a lead of 50 runs plus

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also, have the betting markets opened on how long Green stays at #4? I'm tipping one more Test and we'll see someone else there.
Doubt that very strongly. They did a lot of shuffling because they really wanted him in the team. No great options to open, either. Bancroft blacklisted himself and only has himself to blame. What a dumbass!