Cricket 2022/23 thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t disagree. Just not sure how he can get rid of head when he’s outperforming nearly all our batters the last 18 months. It’s a strange argument
It’s after 2pm, so Doogs is probably high, Fam. No need for Head to make way when Handcomb is there. Did pretty well in India in a few knocks, but was always a horses for courses pick.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Doogs is always high
Fixed it.

Here u go @GA45 - offering the same bet as Flanno to u.
Lol - he flashes. And thats not all. But I'm not saying anymore coz we got a bet happening.

I'm always good for a bet. Had to look at a Storm putter grip for 12 months in 2013. But b4 I'm in - define 'does well' and how long u want the sigs to stay in place. And I assume you mean lower sig but not my title. Cannot give away my birthright.

My side isn't too bad. Something like 'Lizard penis tastes like sopressatta'.

Your court 8-)
If Head averages above 40 in the Ashes in England (and u can have 40) - my sig is yours for 12 months. You game to put your cricket knowledge to the test?

Or is it all thread talk?

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi La familiars, nice to see even when the ‘gun is on holidays he remains close to your hearts.

You’re on the wrong side of history when it comes to Head, Doogs. Has scored some tricky runs on very challenging decks against masters of their craft like Rabada, Nortje and Ashwin.

PS don’t be so ridiculous. As if I’d want a squad if 30 Flanos. You’d need to throw a few Waddells in there too, for the sake of team balance.

Don’t miss me too much. I’ll be back before you know it, baby!
The Gun is never on holidays..he’s always searching for ways to win baby!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fixed it.

Here u go @GA45 - offering the same bet as Flanno to u.

If Head averages above 40 in the Ashes in England (and u can have 40) - my sig is yours for 12 months. You game to put your cricket knowledge to the test?

Or is it all thread talk?
I’d have no idea what to put in your sig but why not.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
anyone watching the one dayer? head out for 5 already

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don't be nervous bro - bet pay up is still a while away.

Btw - bet I had with Flanno was only for the next years Dogs season so same same - not 12 months. You good?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't be nervous bro - bet pay up is still a while away.

Btw - bet I had with Flanno was only for the next years Dogs season so same same - not 12 months. You good?
No nerves but Oz has produced some amazing players over the years and the best batter ever I never had the privilege of watching. So lay of the gear with those statements :tearsofjoy:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No nerves but Oz has produced some amazing players over the years and the best batter ever I never had the privilege of watching. So lay of the gear with those statements :tearsofjoy:
Best batter? Bro - think I need to hook u up - might help with your thinking....