SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
C'mon lambshank

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i know its a team sport, but sometimes watching an individual batting effort can be worth the potential sacrifice to the overall result.

i remember watching Brian Lara heading towards that 400 in Antigua in 2004. I'd only been living in the BVI for a few weeks i think. The whole island eventually stopped and gathered around TVs to watch. You had no chance in getting a taxi. Everyone watching was just in awe

Lara and the Windies batted on into the 3rd day, making a win a bit harder. Although they enforced the follow in, England rallied to save the test. Having said that, i think England had already won the series. But the only thing i recall is Lara just accumulating those runs.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So declaration guesses anyone?

I'm hoping at least after Smith and Head reach their next centuries, and declare around six-hunge. I'm thinking go the tonk quickly after tea for about 40 minutes?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So declaration guesses anyone?

I'm hoping at least after Smith and Head reach their next centuries, and declare around six-hunge. I'm thinking go the tonk quickly after tea for about 40 minutes?
yeh i think give them a hour at the windies tonight, 3 days and no rain on the cards.
love watching smithy bat, he will go down as one of the all time greats for aus.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahahaha Haaaahaha. (Sorry, I said I'd laugh if Head got out now, and here we are)