• Crichton

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on who it might be or any ideas or thoughts on that ?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If cotric works I prefer Crichton as centre combo but i staggs is better at this stage.
Joey Manu is the best centre by a mile .. He is both them players in 1.
The rumour of us chasing staggs. Imagine the power centre combo we can haven . Would love to have seen a team with McCracken n Idris lol.
The crazy n lazy power combo.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If cotric works I prefer Crichton as centre combo but i staggs is better at this stage.
Joey Manu is the best centre by a mile .. He is both them players in 1.
The rumour of us chasing staggs. Imagine the power centre combo we can haven . Would love to have seen a team with McCracken n Idris lol.
The crazy n lazy power combo.
wow I never rated idris when at our club and was so happy when he left!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on who it might be or any ideas or thoughts on that ?
If they're a player/prop coming off contract there is basically only Guler available. Leniu, Flegler and Guler were the big 3 I thought we'd target. 2 of them locked up now. There is also Rudolf and Tatola off contract but they're a level below imo.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lazy, wasted his talent and underachieved big-time he could have been a true beast.Wasn't the first won't be the last...

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon staggs but crighton is still very young at could be the best center in the game but I would go for staggs
Exactly, Crighton is the future. He is only 20 years old. Imagine this kid in a few years time. But the dogs would need to fork out 800k a year to get him to Belmore. Not happening!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon staggs but crighton is still very young at could be the best center in the game but I would go for staggs
Both centres are brilliant in their own right but personally at 700k plus I'm not sure that is what our club is seeking to balance the squad. I've been happy to see they picked up some good players at reported good prices.
Like many have said if there's a good hooker available then that's where the 700 or 800k should be thrown. If our new spine somehow clicks then their value dramatically increases and we potentially could be decimated because we can't offload 700k+ centres of our books. I feel we got lucky that we're in a position to slowly offload excess money wasters in our squad and replacing them with better younger and cheaper quality for now.
I hope the club has a system in place to make sure we're never in this position again where we had an impotent spine.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lazy, wasted his talent and underachieved big-time he could have been a true beast.Wasn't the first won't be the last...
He got offered massive dollars to leave us and he took them. Most people would. If he had stayed with us his career may have lasted longer though. I
remember a City V Country game (when he was playing for the Panthers I think) and he was the best player on the field among a lot of great players.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Many fans (me included) really enjoyed watching Idris. He had one of the best fends. I remember him getting the edge over Inglis in a game or 2 also.
yeah but many will fans thought josh renoylds was a great 5/8 including some so called bulldogs mates of mine.
No idea he was rubbish played with heart but no skill!

idris was big and strong but shit

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve seen Staggs carrying the Broncos on his back from the centre’s and still only in his early 20s. Hes a genuine leader as well as great player.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer Chrichton myself but I am basing that on durability. Assuming both stay healthy through a season I think Staggs can have more impact. I would be stoked with either of them tbh.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but many will fans thought josh renoylds was a great 5/8 including some so called bulldogs mates of mine.
No idea he was rubbish played with heart but no skill!

idris was big and strong but shit
Agree on Reynolds. Only thing he had going for him was unpredictability.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went Christian based on the silky skills he seems to have (elusive) not saying staggs does not,either just my pick ! Both would be top notch at the end of the day..!!