Cowboys @ Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Can't wait for Belmore! Raelene will probably present Thurston with a commemorative Bulldogs jersey before he pumps us in the bum again. What a Fkn joke we were tonight. 0 for the whole team and -10 for Tolman.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck Belmore.

Shithouse results there.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck Belmore.

Shithouse results there.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Belmore will have us fired up for a big game. We will not give Thurston as much leeway, and should control the ball better without gifting them easy possession. The referees will be our biggest problem, but the crowd might help us there.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belmore will probably be just as bad due to the fact we'll all expect them to be up for it and they'll find a way to not show up

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Belmore will have us fired up for a big game. We will not give Thurston as much leeway, and should control the ball better without gifting them easy possession. The referees will be our biggest problem, but the crowd might help us there.
Since when? We are a bunch of soft cocks.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lol we'll get raped at our "spiritual home"

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Not looking forward to it all.

I'm at a total loss man. I've never seen a Bulldogs team play so poorly across the team. Playing against an on fire JT showed how piss poor our halves are!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We played our worst 2015 and 2016 games at Belmore, Cowboys will strangle us again.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I shudder at the thought of playing cows at belmore

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please Belmore is a hipped up game just look at when we played the raiders

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Belmore will probably be just as bad due to the fact we'll all expect them to be up for it and they'll find a way to not show up
I'm pretty pissed off with the result tonight; but there were some factors that didn't help us. Cowboys had 80% of the ball in the first 20 minutes, and couldn't put a foot wrong. That only happens one game a year. As angry as I am, I can't see us performing that badly again, or the Cowboys playing so perfectly. I don't think we are anywhere near being a threat this year, or next year. Don't have it where it counts, but can rattle sides sometimes.

The good thing is that I no longer give a shit. they can play like this the rest of the season and frankly, I won't give a damn.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats if they give us a 60point head start.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off with the result tonight; but there were some factors that didn't help us. Cowboys had 80% of the ball in the first 20 minutes, and couldn't put a foot wrong. That only happens one game a year. As angry as I am, I can't see us performing that badly again, or the Cowboys playing so perfectly. I don't think we are anywhere near being a threat this year, or next year. Don't have it where it counts, but can rattle sides sometimes.

The good thing is that I no longer give a shit. they can play like this the rest of the season and frankly, I won't give a damn.
I feel for you mate. I'm not at that stage yet but completely understand

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I honestly dont think in the first half (turned off after morris's poor missed tackle just after half time) the cowboys did anything that amazing we just gifted them countless opportunities and compounded it with rubbish efforts eg. rona and perrett both couldn't wrap up the football, tolman shirt grabbing on thurston. I wish we could just skip to the finals to avoid the constant cycle of beating half rate sides then falling over against the top sides when it matters

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
"Belmore Brothel" where travelling teams turn up and fuck us

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Arrrgh oh well I will be there but should be a arse whacking for us..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Belmore is now a place of disappointment, the players have no pride in the jersey and don't give the fans and the ground the respect it deserves. The games here are just commercial now.

Status
Not open for further replies.