• NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe is the man to ask.. however check this out. According to this article Natural immunity is better, however prevention is better than cure..

Yep. Natural will always provide a better response because your immune system is fighting the actual virus rather than a weaker version of the virus.

But the cons outweigh the pros. The cons being:

- chance of injury or death from the virus but not from the vaccine (except in extreme circumstances)

- chance of passing the virus on to another person, which doesn't happen with the vaccine

They counteract this by providing a vaccine followed up by a second vaccine or booster.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it will turn me into a flash eating zombie than definitely yes.
I dont want to be a sheep, not take it and then be eaten by zombies.
I think that makes sense.

But seriously I still dont know.
Anyone point me to data/info of long term effects?
Honestly mate, its understandable to be worried.

I suggest you consult your doctor and if still concerned get a second opinion.

I trust my doctor and will take her advice when the time comes.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Natural will always provide a better response because your immune system is fighting the actual virus rather than a weaker version of the virus.

But the cons outweigh the pros. The cons being:

- chance of injury or death from the virus but not from the vaccine (except in extreme circumstances)

- chance of passing the virus on to another person, which doesn't happen with the vaccine

They counteract this by providing a vaccine followed up by a second vaccine or booster.
As I said I am not anti-vax..no way! I just think some things are best left to fight yourself.. such as the flu.. :mask:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on this? Saw it shared this morning so I asked a friend of mine whose a head nurse at a hospital on the Gold Coast if the claims were BS or not - apparently the post is correct and the needle gauge could not be used for a vaccination..

Attachments

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on this? Saw it shared this morning so I asked a friend of mine whose a head nurse at a hospital on the Gold Coast if the claims were BS or not - apparently the post is correct and the needle gauge could not be used for a vaccination..
The needle info is correct - but no idea if the rest is true or not, or whether the person posting is even a nurse....

Here is the official photo on the news websites

1613956514454.png

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This may also provide some details :

It states that a 25 gauge is used in intramuscular vaccinations . I'm not a health professional though.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would recommend everyone talk to their doctor before taking it. I'll take it myself asap as I'm aware of the side effects (which there's barely any) and there has been over 200 million people who have received the vaccine with 0 deaths and 0 long term side effects linked to the vaccine.

So personally I think that's enough safety testing for me. But as I said, discuss it with your Doctor and follow your doctor's advice.
given the LONG TERM hasn't yet occurred, it is very hard to say no long term side effects

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
given the LONG TERM hasn't yet occurred, it is very hard to say no long term side effects
would have to agree with this point.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything to stop the worst thing that has happened to earth since Hitler and world war two.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
The vaccine is going to prompt a kickstart to the economy opening up tourism and other avenues if you were smart you would of bought shares in the lull, and moving forward out of the epedemic should be smooth sailing after walking a rough road through lockdown and in hindsight it's for the safety of our next generation and the immunity of the race

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
And besides that fact everyone is going to want a holiday after this saga with a little bit of peace an resolution , life is what life is it's how we jump those hurdles that counts and as a family of humanity I think we are doing ok with a few hiccups along the Rd but would you trade life for anything else ? Life is priceless worth more than the most expensive gem

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Take one for the team and the next generation of children the teams name is humanity are you a sub or a Forward?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly mate, its understandable to be worried.

I suggest you consult your doctor and if still concerned get a second opinion.

I trust my doctor and will take her advice when the time comes.
My wife is a nurse and is not keen to take it, she has health issues. Its highly likely as a nurse she will need to be vaccinated for her to keep her job but we havent looked further into it yet.
I think we should both go and see her doctor and have a chat as you've suggested.
In the meantime Ill do some research.
My first instinct is not to take it but I have other responsibilities to consider.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Can only do so much with the poles shifting and frozen bacterias dissolving into the artic currents

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I asked a friend about that. She said the orange part is a needle guide (has some other name that I've forgotten). It basically prevents you from sticking the needle too deep in the muscle. It's designed so 1st year nurses can assist without need for long term training.

I did see the other photo where ScoMo changed his outfit. Not sure what that's about but probably a photo op thing.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
It's biogenetics using stem cell technology hence the redish colour perfectly safe

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. As I posted above, generally when it comes to side effects they happen shortly after injection. Long term side effects are the ones that happen immediately but don't go away. It's extremely unlikely that you would get an injection then turn into a zombie later.

That said, there's always a chance something small is missed. For example, the vaccine could lead to minor brain damage that's not picked up and eventually becomes a problem. That's a very unlikely scenario though.