Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anti test anna and dominicron have united for a covid party everyone welcome even lockdown dan is opening the fritzel cellar door, NT who knows what the fuck they are doing they are like lithuania you kind of forget they are there nor do you care , south oz are probally smoking meth and smelting stuff
Fuck yeah!! I’ll call Hawaiian airlines!!

I used to forget about the Litho’s until the Olympic basketball but they’ve even gone downhill there. Poor lithos

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And we all like to sing and dance about how bad the other 50% are.

The merry-go-round goes round and round
Exactly. Why anyone gets triggered and upset about an individuals basic differences and opinions on how a pandemic is handled, is beyond me :grinning:

I'll ask this tho.

I see lots of people on here defending Morrison and Pettotett Govts such as "they are doing their best", "they have made mistakes and could have handled it better in some ways but the other lot wouldn't be any better"etc.

The excusers of the Govt....please expand on where you do admit they could have done better, when you attempt to try and explain away all the stuff ups.

Can you say you are being truthful about the true depth of the mismanagement of the Govt resistance to a job keeper scheme, the stroll out of the vaccinations and the bungling of early orders with Pfizer, the lack of adequate quarantine facilities that could have saved our major city CBD's and all those busineses. Gladys' resistance to Bondi lockdown that really was the undoing of any kind of control of the spread.

Dom dropping of basic measures against The National Plan before Xmas so that now every other State Govt other than WA absolutely can't do anything to stop the spread NSW unleashed on the rest of us.

You guys are fed up but who has made things worse. Start sheeting home some blame on your Govts....and not on those other 50% of the population who disagree with the inept management we have all suffered because of.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just think it's ingrained in some people to worry too much about fn anything fmd...as said it can't be controlled and will pass once EVERYONE gets it, time to give up and move on.Could stop reporting the positive test result numbers as mentioned, just creates more angst.

So...
Finally had my first jab today LOL have been a bit(or a lot)slack but still not a thing at all nearly 800k's north of Perth.One day itsa coming though I get that, plus i want to travel to the Coast next month, they could have a covid issue by then..
p.s I am heaps older than mrsoftcockRod, the jab is nothing(you big girls blouse)I even asked twice if I could double up today, no luck with that however :laughing:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just think it's ingrained in some people to worry too much about fn anything fmd...as said it can't be controlled and will pass once EVERYONE gets it, time to give up and move on.Could stop reporting the positive test result numbers as mentioned, just creates more angst.

So...
Finally had my first jab today LOL have been a bit(or a lot)slack but still not a thing at all nearly 800k's north of Perth.One day itsa coming though I get that, plus i want to travel to the Coast next month, they could have a covid issue by then..
p.s I am heaps older than mrsoftcockRod, the jab is nothing(you big girls blouse)I even asked twice if I could double up today, no luck with that however :laughing:
Well mate make the most of your so far normal life cos it's not pretty once the wave hits.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got my booster. Moderna this time. Not as good as Pfizer. Didn't get any tingling teeth at all. I did die though, but I can still post on Twitter so it's all good.
How long since ur second jab??

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michaela Cash then? :grinning:
Exactly. Why anyone gets triggered and upset about an individuals basic differences and opinions on how a pandemic is handled, is beyond me :grinning:

I'll ask this tho.

I see lots of people on here defending Morrison and Pettotett Govts such as "they are doing their best", "they have made mistakes and could have handled it better in some ways but the other lot wouldn't be any better"etc.

The excusers of the Govt....please expand on where you do admit they could have done better, when you attempt to try and explain away all the stuff ups.

Can you say you are being truthful about the true depth of the mismanagement of the Govt resistance to a job keeper scheme, the stroll out of the vaccinations and the bungling of early orders with Pfizer, the lack of adequate quarantine facilities that could have saved our major city CBD's and all those busineses. Gladys' resistance to Bondi lockdown that really was the undoing of any kind of control of the spread.

Dom dropping of basic measures against The National Plan before Xmas so that now every other State Govt other than WA absolutely can't do anything to stop the spread NSW unleashed on the rest of us.

You guys are fed up but who has made things worse. Start sheeting home some blame on your Govts....and not on those other 50% of the population who disagree with the inept management we have all suffered because of.
You are starting to sound upset, explain how they were going to stop this variant when no government in the world has been able to ? We will all have it sooner or later just thankful its not as bad as Delta.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

So...
Great work mate.
Onwards :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A couple of people have asked me why a couple of us can’t respond directly to each other so I’ll clear it up here as I know it looks weird.

She or he reported our posts and got their lefty attack cats to report our posts to the point where the mods told us not to respond to each other directly for their own sanity or we’d be banned. So yeah so much for crying democracy but that’s why I get asked questions and can’t reply
I’m going to call Talkin’ Sport for their perspective :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know I have wondered if these little fuckers were used as stunt doubles in the caddyshack movie :laughing:
pretty cool little critters, afaik only can be found on Rottnest Island.
Yeah i been out there and hung out with em spent a few months in perth working lot of fun

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are starting to sound upset, explain how they were going to stop this variant when no government in the world has been able to ? We will all have it sooner or later just thankful its not as bad as Delta.
Who is asking to completely stop the spread or reach "covid zero"?

The plan was always get people vaccinated and then cautiously open up and keep a check on how our health system is coping. There's been a number of posts, in this thread, filled with BS claiming that the "other side" is advocating it, when that's far from the truth. The key thing here being cautiously. At the time we (NSW/December 15th) opened up, Europe had had a couple weeks of Omicron and were bringing back in some measurements due to the concern in volume, so the evidence was there not to completely open up NSW but yet that decision was made completely ignoring the available data at the time.

Talk about fear mongering? Morrison is now talking about lockdowns and saying we won't be going back into lockdowns. Morrison introduced lockdowns into the conversation with omicron, no one else mentioned it.

The fact that we are now having elective surgeries put on hold, I think displays enough that the volume of cases is becoming concerning for NSW health.

Again, from day dot, this has always been about flattening the curve and making sure our health system is coping. It's when our health system can't cope that it all goes to shit and we can't treat patients adequately and lose them.

And I'm hardly going to believe the BS that comes out of Brad Hazzard's mouth (that hospitalisations aren't the real figure), given he was caught out blatantly lying about talking with Dr Chant around a key decision in the delta outbreak

Once again, the key thing in decision making is making sure the volume in the health system is under control. It's when we lose control of the volume that we can't treat patients with COVID or other life threatening diseases/problems.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cash comment? Just a joke is all :grinning:

Not upset. Just realistic. The management of the spread of this has been abysmal. We have the highest percentage of the population in the World infected!

We didnt vote for LetItRip, simple as that ...
and not happy about it.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is asking to completely stop the spread or reach "covid zero"?

The plan was always get people vaccinated and then cautiously open up and keep a check on how our health system is coping. There's been a number of posts, in this thread, filled with BS claiming that the "other side" is advocating it, when that's far from the truth. The key thing here being cautiously. At the time we (NSW/December 15th) opened up, Europe had had a couple weeks of Omicron and were bringing back in some measurements due to the concern in volume, so the evidence was there not to completely open up NSW but yet that decision was made completely ignoring the available data at the time.

Talk about fear mongering? Morrison is now talking about lockdowns and saying we won't be going back into lockdowns. Morrison introduced lockdowns into the conversation with omicron, no one else mentioned it.

The fact that we are now having elective surgeries put on hold, I think displays enough that the volume of cases is becoming concerning for NSW health.

Again, from day dot, this has always been about flattening the curve and making sure our health system is coping. It's when our health system can't cope that it all goes to shit and we can't treat patients adequately and lose them.

And I'm hardly going to believe the BS that comes out of Brad Hazzard's mouth (that hospitalisations aren't the real figure), given he was caught out blatantly lying about talking with Dr Chant around a key decision in the delta outbreak

Once again, the key thing in decision making is making sure the volume in the health system is under control. It's when we lose control of the volume that we can't treat patients with COVID or other life threatening diseases/problems.
uummmm... didnt you just post the below in the other Covid thread...?

Quite ironic that those pesky, whinging, lefties scroll on and don't bother engaging with things that don't interest us

Yes... I do have my shit stirring stick in a baseball grip.. :tearsofjoy:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
uummmm... didnt you just post the below in the other Covid thread...?

Yes... I do have my shit stirring stick in a baseball grip.. :tearsofjoy:
I know, I should know better, especially when this thread is conjuring up imaginary reporting cliques!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.