• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got part two of the vaccine yesterday and apart from a little soreness in the arm, fine ( first one I had a mild headache and fatigue) Went for a coffee today at the local coffee shop..
Opposite to me, zero side effects for my first shot.

A lot of the side effects are just coincidental IMO(obviously not the sore arm part). Not saying there aren’t any side effects but a lot could be coincidental.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Opposite to me, zero side effects for my first shot.

A lot of the side effects are just coincidental IMO(obviously not the sore arm part). Not saying there aren’t any side effects but a lot could be coincidental.
My first Pfizer I was sweet second I was tired as fuck for two days but that was weeks ago now and all good obviously just my immune system going to war but I was pretty run down.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention to the numbers lately, but thought I might have a quick look.

87.7% of NSW 16+ is fully vaxxed, more than 93% have had at least one jab.

There were 4 deaths, 1 of them a man 70+ with underlying health conditions, double vaxxed. Two of them unvaxxed. The fourth I can't find info for.

That means that at least 50% of the deaths in the last reporting period came from the less than 7% of the remaining population (age 16 and over) who have not had a vaccine jab.

The chances of 50% of an outcome coming from less than 7% of the possible population is vanishingly small.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention to the numbers lately, but thought I might have a quick look.

87.7% of NSW 16+ is fully vaxxed, more than 93% have had at least one jab.

There were 4 deaths, 1 of them a man 70+ with underlying health conditions, double vaxxed. Two of them unvaxxed. The fourth I can't find info for.

That means that at least 50% of the deaths in the last reporting period came from the less than 7% of the remaining population (age 16 and over) who have not had a vaccine jab.

The chances of 50% of an outcome coming from less than 7% of the possible population is vanishingly small.
Yep. It was 1 man in his 70s and a woman who was 101 both vaxxed, and a woman and man in their 60s not vaxxed, but the man had underlying health conditions.

The day before was a woman in her 70s who's not vaxxed.

The day before was a man in his 40s with one dose (but underlying conditions), a man in his 60s with 1 dose, and a man in his 80s double vaxxed.

The day before that was a woman in her 90s (not vaxxed) and man in his 70s (one dose)

This shows that it's important to get both doses.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The new changes coming in from Monday are basically allowing more people in venues:

- No restrictions on bookings and 1 person per 2 square metres (formerly 4 square metres)

- No restrictions on outdoor events (but COVIDSafe plan in place for any event over 1,000 persons.

- No limit to the number of visitors to a home.

These are only for vaccinated people. Freedoms for unvaccinated have been pushed back to 15th December, or 95% double vaxxed (whichever comes first)

Indoor mask use staying until 15th December.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NSW fast-tracks freedoms for fully vaccinated people, but bad news for those without COVID-19 jab

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The twists and turns of this blinkin' C19!

COVID-19 vaccine developer facing sack after refusing jabs because he's had his own

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cases going down in state but our area is still having breakouts. Tourists now in town so expecting more....

NOVEMBER 2 2021 - 1:00PM
Twelve new cases for Mid Coast while new freedoms brought forward for fully vaccinated

A total of 64 new cases were confirmed by Hunter New England Health district (HNEH) in the 24 hours to 8pm yesterday, Monday, November 1.
Twelve of those cases are in the Mid Coast local government area (LGA), with 10 from Taree, one from Forster and one from Tuncurry.
Of the total active cases in the district, 18 are being cared for in hospital, four are in ICU, 44 cases are linked, 16 are unlinked, while 41 were infectious in the community, 19 were isolating while infectious. and four cases were under investigation.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cases going down in state but our area is still having breakouts. Tourists now in town so expecting more....

NOVEMBER 2 2021 - 1:00PM
Twelve new cases for Mid Coast while new freedoms brought forward for fully vaccinated

A total of 64 new cases were confirmed by Hunter New England Health district (HNEH) in the 24 hours to 8pm yesterday, Monday, November 1.
Twelve of those cases are in the Mid Coast local government area (LGA), with 10 from Taree, one from Forster and one from Tuncurry.
Of the total active cases in the district, 18 are being cared for in hospital, four are in ICU, 44 cases are linked, 16 are unlinked, while 41 were infectious in the community, 19 were isolating while infectious. and four cases were under investigation.
This is the worry DL.

And exactly the angst us Qlders feel. We are a federarion and have to open borders but there's going to be a lot of heartbreak and businesses ruined if this goes viral throughout out communities bc we have not had any repercussions in country Qld.

Oh well we have to cope with this new friggen life with covid and do the best we can.

I see 24 or so NSW schools closed atm.

As of yesterday 4 cases in New England

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Controversial analysis.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Controversial analysis.

Sorry bro - couldn't sit through all of it. Chicks voice is bloody grating.

So - opinion - not sure there's much of a surprise. I sort of take this opinion, if the entire CVD thing is an 'emergency' (per the definition requirement under the Public Health Act to implement emergency responses and bypass the hearing of changes in legislation), then you run it via an Incident Management Team (IMT - which I note the Vics have someone doing that (the controller), maybe NSW does but I don't believe I'm aware of this person). You have a bushfire, IMT. Floods, IMT. Terrorism or major police action, IMT. Pandemic, bunch of Health execs and pollies playing "wtf do we do next". Heard this plenty of times, if we managed water the way NSW Health have managed a pandemic, we'd be out of work within the week.

I've asked for a royal commission on the handling of all this. In water - we've had Health sitting there picking pendantic fckng holes in the way we've managed mock incidents (and usually its, you didn't have a procedure to manage the proverbial someone was hit in the head with a meteorite type incident). Its a fckng pandemic, surely Health have a procedure, protocol or even maybe a policy for managing this. But I think the video shows otherwise.

If I've lost someone to CVD, especially during the delta outbreak, I'd be very, very interested to know whether a procedure exists and whether it was followed. An example, Wivenhoe floods in Qld ~2010, I know what those guys had to deal with and why they made the decisions they made. I'd have made exactly the same calls in the situation. That cost lives and people went to prison as they didn't follow a procedure (and for the record, if they did, the dam probably would have failed). Is that worse than not having one when your NSW Health and its a pandemic that has cost over 1700 lives? Good q. If it was me, I'd at least be pushing for a coronial enquiry - maybe that might shine a light in a very dark place.

So to cut a long story short, we have a Health regulator thats freewheeling and a govt that has absolute power to implement whatever they want under the Act. Here's food for thought - whats the trigger for the public health emergency and associated powers to disappear? At a concept level, the gov't can do whatever they fckng like with no democratic process for ever.

Fck it - I'm booking in to get my hair cut Kim Jong-Un style this weekend.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wow a lot has changed.

Where is our vaccination rate comparison to other countries now?

Dan Andrews “short, sharp lockdown” went well didn’t it haha. Lucky he didn’t criticise any other states haha. His bum buddy must’ve been burning.

No international travel until 2023 hey? My travel documents & passport disagree.

Gladys is gone and some people don’t understand the difference between not declaring a conflict of interest and corruption.

The female Joe Biden is now the governor of Queensland haha

I hope all of the decent posters have been well and the others didn’t miss me to much :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wow a lot has changed.

Dan Andrews “short, sharp lockdown” went well didn’t it haha. Lucky he didn’t criticise any other states haha. His bum buddy must’ve been burning.

No international travel until 2023 hey? My travel documents & passport disagree.

Gladys is gone and some people don’t understand the difference between not declaring a conflict of interest and corruption.

I hope all of the decent posters have been well and the others didn’t miss me to much :grinning:
Welcome back mate.
Where you been?
When did your ban end?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow a lot has changed.

No one missed you you **** lol

Good to have you back to fight the wicked witch of the west.

No idea about the political crap you're taking about, but sounds good.

Good to have you back mate

Status
Not open for further replies.