Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They changed their name to "reason"
I was always going to establish a political party, I had the application forms and all.

Society at the moment is in ruins due to governments in power with a small margin, they bend over to every minority group to hold onto power.. Howard would tell minority groups to bugger off like he did to the gays.. I'm absolutely astounded still that a minority group that is the lbgti community bullied everyone to vote yes or your a biggot. It's like the little guy beating up on all the big guys in the school yard.

Gladys has tried to appease too many and has unstitched everyone.. the construction industry flexed their muscle so tradies can run around as they please , but let's put others in a curfew, let's allow return travellers to contaminate the society, let's have one rule for one LGA, another for the next LGA. Let's tell everyone to wear masks, then give them loopholes so they dont have to.

Today they announced Officeworks won't trade only for click and collect.. let's see if Wesfarmers flex their muscle and Gladys buckles to Officeworks staying open, put a spin on it as people need school supplies.

Watch the press conference tomorrow when smug commisioner fuller or donuts Worboys start their press conference with "712 infringement notices" and look at the camera smugly. How about the 150000 breaches you missed? Because people are confused at the rules.. they change them allmost daily.

I called up the covid hotline to wait an hour and be greeted by someone on their 4th day if work. Had no idea about my query, I had to teach them about the health order. She said she was begged to come to work along with 900 others as serviceNSW is getting smashed. She needed the job as her husband's business has gone to poop. I told her to go home, relax. She said she needed a wine.. I told her to stay strong as your there to mop up someone else's mess, you didn't make the mess.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was always going to establish a political party, I had the application forms and all.

Society at the moment is in ruins due to governments in power with a small margin, they bend over to every minority group to hold onto power.. Howard would tell minority groups to bugger off like he did to the gays.. I'm absolutely astounded still that a minority group that is the lbgti community bullied everyone to vote yes or your a biggot. It's like the little guy beating up on all the big guys in the school yard.

Gladys has tried to appease too many and has unstitched everyone.. the construction industry flexed their muscle so tradies can run around as they please , but let's put others in a curfew, let's allow return travellers to contaminate the society, let's have one rule for one LGA, another for the next LGA. Let's tell everyone to wear masks, then give them loopholes so they dont have to.

Today they announced Officeworks won't trade only for click and collect.. let's see if Wesfarmers flex their muscle and Gladys buckles to Officeworks staying open, put a spin on it as people need school supplies.

Watch the press conference tomorrow when smug commisioner fuller or donuts Worboys start their press conference with "712 infringement notices" and look at the camera smugly. How about the 150000 breaches you missed? Because people are confused at the rules.. they change them allmost daily.

I called up the covid hotline to wait an hour and be greeted by someone on their 4th day if work. Had no idea about my query, I had to teach them about the health order. She said she was begged to come to work along with 900 others as serviceNSW is getting smashed. She needed the job as her husband's business has gone to poop. I told her to go home, relax. She said she needed a wine.. I told her to stay strong as your there to mop up someone else's mess, you didn't make the mess.
I want to start a "politicians are c***s" party. Just to see how many votes you'd get lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kennel 1999 timemachine

Hacky McAxe: omg, Y2K is going to happen, 18-20 million computers worldwide are going to be fucked, and they will release the nuclear weapons simultaneously, estimates are 2.5 Billion to die and 2.5 more within a year

dogluva: make sure everybody gets their machine Y2K compliant!!!!

dogna88: anybody who doesn't get their machine Y2K compliant should be banned from the internet, i don't know why i am put at risk because of their bullshit

Rodzilla: oh man this is just overblown, there are probably trying to sell you things, like Y2K compliance disks

Everyone: omg how dare you question this, havent you watched the national nine news ffs?

Rodzilla: its bullshit

Croydon Dog: oh look Rodzilla thinks he knows something that all the experts missed lol

south of heaven: im currently drinking a beer and there is a seagull next to me now

Dinkum Dog: *Deleted Post*

Rodzilla: wtf? are you crazy?

Rodzilla: oh man you really are reaching there

Dinkum Dog: lol why are you talking to yourself :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla: you deleted the posts because you were wrong

Dinkum Dog: i deleted my posts because i do that periodically, its got nothing to do with you :tearsofjoy:

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
As some know of you know, I moved out of Sydney 2 weeks after lock down 1 in 2020.

My wife and daughter were down in Sydney and got caught just as Sydney went into lockdown 2 back in June.

Have guess how I got them home from the airport to take them home to isolate for 2 weeks?

I was instructed by NSW Health Covid hotline to pick them up from the airport, put them in the back of my car and drive them home.

Last I checked you can catch a virus within in 1 meter of someone? Especially when you are in the same enclosed area as them?

I was told that even though I had to pick them up, I did not have to isolate as well.

Even though I was in the car with them for 25mins, I had to put them downstairs for 2 weeks and not go near my daughter or wife. Even after they’d been tested and come up negative.

The goal posts keep moving so I might just sit this one out a bit longer and keep eating my popcorn.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How many of these did you get rodzilla?
i didn't have a computer until 2003 or something ffs, but i remember they were selling some bullshit thing to get your computer Y2K compliant

people forget how big Y2K was, that was another worldwide scare campaign

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i didn't have a computer until 2003 or something ffs, but i remember they were selling some bullshit thing to get your computer Y2K compliant

people forget how big Y2K was, that was another worldwide scare campaign
So Y2K was fake?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Y2K was fake?
Technically it was wasn't it? Something about why we need 4 digits in the year section instead of 2?

I Don't know I was higher than Tony Montana on NYE 99 lol

Did score a end of the world root just in case, that was good lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically it was wasn't it? Something about why we need 4 digits in the year section instead of 2?

I Don't know I was higher than Tony Montana on NYE 99 lol

Did score a end of the world root just in case, that was good lol
Nah it wasn't. A lot of systems had to have their code re-written to capture the crossover to the 2000s (the clocks would have reseted to 1900 instead of 2000). Would have been devastating for financial records etc. It was major upgrade throughout the world but all the work prevented any problems

People personal PC'S didn't matter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah it wasn't. A lot of systems had to have their code re-written to capture the crossover to the 2000s. Would have been devastating for financial records etc. It was major upgrade throughout the word but all the work prevented any problems

Yeah but it would cause planes to fall out of the sky like some people said would it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
there would have been minimal impact on navigation systems etc but nothing like making a plane fall out the sky Was more about records kept on file.

They cross checked everything though and upgraded it all.
Ahh the Good old days where I was young and didn't give a flying fuck lol

Shows how much I paid attention to this potential disaster lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
kennel 1999 timemachine

Hacky McAxe: omg, Y2K is going to happen, 18-20 million computers worldwide are going to be fucked, and they will release the nuclear weapons simultaneously, estimates are 2.5 Billion to die and 2.5 more within a year

dogluva: make sure everybody gets their machine Y2K compliant!!!!

dogna88: anybody who doesn't get their machine Y2K compliant should be banned from the internet, i don't know why i am put at risk because of their bullshit

Rodzilla: oh man this is just overblown, there are probably trying to sell you things, like Y2K compliance disks

Everyone: omg how dare you question this, havent you watched the national nine news ffs?

Rodzilla: its bullshit

Croydon Dog: oh look Rodzilla thinks he knows something that all the experts missed lol

south of heaven: im currently drinking a beer and there is a seagull next to me now

Rodzilla: wtf? are you crazy?

Rodzilla: oh man you really are reaching there

Dinkum Dog: lol why are you talking to yourself :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla: you deleted the posts because you were wrong

Dinkum Dog: i deleted my posts because i do that periodically, its got nothing to do with you :tearsofjoy:
Oddly enough I was working in tech support at the time and spent a lot of time going around to businesses to flash their bios to stop problems.

Y2K was a major issue, but it was also massively overblown. Gave us a lot of work though.

Those were the good old days. Now days you just click a button and the internets does all the work for you.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
kennel every day

Rodzilla: The red-headed step child that no-one wants to play with suggests everybody else has no idea as he craps on about lotto numbers and how Bill Gates and Pfizer cooked up Covid for profit. Oh the irony :-).

Then he’ll get angry, demand an apology, say ‘The Kennel is ruined and I’m never posting again’ because he got so so offended by a stranger on the internet :tearsofjoy:.

re: Y2K - as always there’s someone willing to exploit a crisis. I remember seeing a hairdryer box in a shop and it said ‘Y2K OK’ on it. Because so many hairdryers have date functions. As usual common sense ain’t all that common. And on that note we’re back on Rod :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah it wasn't. A lot of systems had to have their code re-written to capture the crossover to the 2000s (the clocks would have reseted to 1900 instead of 2000). Would have been devastating for financial records etc. It was major upgrade throughout the world but all the work prevented any problems

Personal PC's were an issue too. Obviously not as much as other things. But you could test it at the time. You revert the system clock to year 00 and it caused all manner of problems. For some systems you just couldn't use programs or load Windows because of licensing issues. For others you couldn't get past boot.

The whole "nukes launching" thing was massively overblown but yeah, it could have caused a major financial crisis. It's like ozone whole thing. You spend a lot of time fixing the issue then people call it a hoax because the fix worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.