• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lagevrio also was recommended prior to hospitalization. What are the names of the anti virals used for people in icu?
Baricitinib, dexamethasone, remdesivir, and tocilizumab are the primary treatments used. Not all are antivirals, but they are all treatments for critical care Covid-19 patients, along with other treatments including vitamin C.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baricitinib, dexamethasone, remdesivir, and tocilizumab are the primary treatments used. Not all are antivirals, but they are all treatments for critical care Covid-19 patients, along with other treatments including vitamin C.
So if you say there are many anti virals approved for people in icu then that’s not really true then. Also, remdesivir,

Kind of sounds like you aren’t being very factual.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
People on here still defending mass compulsory vaccination for covid-19 haha...

Remember when they didn't let you sit on a park bench outside due to lockdowns? Wild time when you think back.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
vitamin C is good when used in conjunction with zinc etc. It’s been found now that garlic actually has a 99.9% efficacy on prevention.

After Mark Mcgowan said that 2 shots of vaccine provided 4% efficacy, maybe everyone could have had garlic instead?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys bother, a sheep isn't going to convince a conspiracy theorist it's real and a conspiracy theorist won't convince a sheep it's fake.

Real or fake you guys are just falling for their divide and conquer agenda.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
vitamin C is good when used in conjunction with zinc etc. It’s been found now that garlic actually has a 99.9% efficacy on prevention.

After Mark Mcgowan said that 2 shots of vaccine provided 4% efficacy, maybe everyone could have had garlic instead?
Oh - you mean the unpublished work on garlic by the Doherty institute that was paid for by Australian Garlic Producers?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh - you mean the unpublished work on garlic by the Doherty institute that was paid for by Australian Garlic Producers?

I didn’t do the study.Im just saying what’s been all over the news report regarding the institutes study.

I never claimed there were numerous anti virals approved for people in icu..

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have any feedback on Mcgowan saying there was 4% efficacy after 2 shots of vaccine? Maybe he’s not being factual either haha

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have any proof that Australian Garlic Producers paid for this study at all? Because that would be absolutely wild.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I didn’t do the study.Im just saying what’s been all over the news report regarding the institutes study.

I never claimed there were numerous anti virals approved for people in icu..
Nope. U said its been found that garlic etc etc

Not a fact. Its advertising.

Plus u didn't even bother to read your Who link. I'll save u the effort...

WHO has updated its recommendation on remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19.

On 22 April 2022, following publication of new data from a clinical trial looking at the outcome of admission to hospital, WHO now suggests the use of remdesivir in mild or moderate COVID-19 patients who are at high risk of hospitalization.

lolz.....3

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if you say there are many anti virals approved for people in icu then that’s not really true then. Also, remdesivir,

I wasn't being factual. I was more giving a semi-smartarse to a guy who obviously is pushing the myth about Ivermectin.

Side note, that's an old WHO link. They changed their tune

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People on here still defending mass compulsory vaccination for covid-19 haha...

Remember when they didn't let you sit on a park bench outside due to lockdowns? Wild time when you think back.
Was anyone ever supporting that?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. U said its been found that garlic etc etc

Not a fact. Its advertising.

Plus u didn't even bother to read your Who link. I'll save u the effort...

WHO has updated its recommendation on remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19.

On 22 April 2022, following publication of new data from a clinical trial looking at the outcome of admission to hospital, WHO now suggests the use of remdesivir in mild or moderate COVID-19 patients who are at high risk of hospitalization.

lolz.....3
Yep. Not in icu at this stage. That’s where you’ve missed the point.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I wasn't being factual. I was more giving a semi-smartarse to a guy who obviously is pushing the myth about Ivermectin.

Side note, that's an old WHO link. They changed their tune

New members who jump straight into controversial threads. Hmmm....

#IPCheck.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So your claim that garlic producers paid for the study is probably not factual then.
Lol - and literacy issues as well. Or are you clicklinkaphobic?

Believe Ivermectin can solve that complaint....

Status
Not open for further replies.