Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
world-first study reportedly shows certain Australian garlic varieties kill Covid and the flu with “99.9 per cent efficacy”
Interesting I eat shit ton of garlic, hadn't had covid ever or the flu In years maybe.....fucked if I know ,but all those filthy I Talian garlic eaters got fucked by covid.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
world-first study reportedly shows certain Australian garlic varieties kill Covid and the flu with “99.9 per cent efficacy”
Interesting I eat shit ton of garlic, hadn't had covid ever or the flu In years maybe.....fucked if I know ,but all those filthy I Talian garlic eaters got fucked by covid.
Just get tzatziki with it.....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whenever I get sick, I make a Penne Arrabiata. Tonnes of Bacon, Chilli and Garlic. Cures whatever ails you.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Today on the bus a bloke collapsed in the aisle. I was on my phone and heard "Umm driver?" Looked up and everyone was just staring at either the guy, or the bus driver who was staring at the guy. 20+ people.

I ran up along with an old lady helped turned the dude over and asked him questions, offered water est. He had a hernia and passed out from the pain. He was okay.

Pre-pandemic I'd have been so disturbed by the NPC behaviour of most people. Now it's just another day.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Today on the bus a bloke collapsed in the aisle. I was on my phone and heard "Umm driver?" Looked up and everyone was just staring at either the guy, or the bus driver who was staring at the guy. 20+ people.

I ran up along with an old lady helped turned the dude over and asked him questions, offered water est. He had a hernia and passed out from the pain. He was okay.

Pre-pandemic I'd have been so disturbed by the NPC behaviour of most people. Now it's just another day.
I'm sure 90% of the people live streamed it on social media

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

This is one thing that really pissed me off during the pandemic. I had a guy yell at me 'cause he dropped his wallet and I picked it up and tried to hand it to him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think people are over the vax... it's been 5 days and nobody has blamed CHN collapsing on the vax.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this. I think of this man whenever someone tragic happens. Covid did so much damage to our society, but we can never forget the fact that whatever your position on life, if you have humanity you will be a helper when the time comes.

(I wasn't a helper btw, a dude fell over on a bus for 30 seconds. I meant like Rogers did, a true devastation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.