Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Banging Heads with the nerd mrs over this covid shit young fella was out for a few days come home tested positive, it started carrying on we all gots to isolate for 7 days .i gets up and do a test all good I'm off to work. You can't she says ? Like fuck I can't I'm working by myself today outside with no contact with anyone and I'll be taking out the uncovid kids to run around the fucking oval.
Until they test positive. Why the fuck would you lock yourself inside with no covid with someone with covid when you can be outdoors away from people and no covid.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Banging Heads with the nerd mrs over this covid shit young fella was out for a few days come home tested positive, it started carrying on we all gots to isolate for 7 days .i gets up and do a test all good I'm off to work. You can't she says ? Like fuck I can't I'm working by myself today outside with no contact with anyone and I'll be taking out the uncovid kids to run around the fucking oval.
Until they test positive. Why the fuck would you lock yourself inside with no covid with someone with covid when you can be outdoors away from people and no covid.
Ive had the same discussions withe the other half.
Women seem to have no logic or commen sense in thier heads at times.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive had the same discussions withe the other half.
Women seem to have no logic or commen sense in thier heads at times.
I understand If I have the Rona I ain't going to woollies and start sneezing on the chickens fair enough you sick stay at home.but if you not sick why the fuck would you keep people who are not sick in a house with someone who is sick, anyways I called her a moron ect ect. If the retard didn't panic she could of kept working till she was actually sick with 7 people in the house this shit will drag on for fucking ages.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Young fella is pretty good ,the mrs looks worse than Tom hanks in that movie where he's got the aids,if I don't have it by Saturday I declare myself bullet proof from covid

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Victoria and NSW have scrapped their remaining Covid rules, with household contacts no longer needing to isolate

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I apparently have it but couldn’t give two fucks it’s run it’s course of scaring people

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I apparently have it but couldn’t give two fucks it’s run it’s course of scaring people
Bizarre how it effects people differently mate who's pretty fit and healthy couldn't move for days, the mrs is flogged, the grandmother got it on her 96 birthday and didn't faze her one bit. At the moment I'm more concerned about how this shit is going to treat me after the amount of chilli I consumed yesterday.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Bizarre how it effects people differently mate who's pretty fit and healthy couldn't move for days, the mrs is flogged, the grandmother got it on her 96 birthday and didn't faze her one bit. At the moment I'm more concerned about how this shit is going to treat me after the amount of chilli I consumed yesterday.
It’s weird my missus doesn’t have a symptoms but I have a bit of a sore throat but mum was fucked for a few days everyone triple vaccinated so I don’t k is but I’m all good. Hope your family is okay as well mate

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope they are all good mate that’s a bit scary
She got other shit going on with the m.s.so covid just flogged her.the other week whole house gastro, dog got its eye cut out walking round the house drugged out of its brain with lamp shade ,so no fucker has slept in weeks everyone is burnt the fuck out.
Ahh well under 2 months I'll escape to the UK drink some whiskey life's good lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aye sure it will all be OK it will just drag the fuck on ,I'm doubling down if I don’t have it by the weekend I'm fucking immortal
Took me nearly 3 years with zero immune system to get it and if I didn't have the spine pain I wouldn't even know I had it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
She got other shit going on with the m.s.so covid just flogged her.the other week whole house gastro, dog got its eye cut out walking round the house drugged out of its brain with lamp shade ,so no fucker has slept in weeks everyone is burnt the fuck out.
Ahh well under 2 months I'll escape to the UK drink some whiskey life's good lol
Whiskey and a good fish and chips

Status
Not open for further replies.