Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife tested positive last night. I'm still Covid free though. Seems like I have a superpower for avoiding Covid.
Bugger..hope she recovers quickly! You sound like my cousin..her husband got it but she didn’t!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger..hope she recovers quickly! You sound like my cousin..her husband got it but she didn’t!
Scratch that. Tested negative on 3 RAT tests. Took a PCR today just in case and it just came back positive.

It's hitting the Mrs pretty hard. She has been in bed all day coughing and sneezing. My symptoms seem to be that I'm slightly hornier than usual.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Scratch that. Tested negative on 3 RAT tests. Took a PCR today just in case and it just came back positive.

It's hitting the Mrs pretty hard. She has been in bed all day coughing and sneezing. My symptoms seem to be that I'm slightly hornier than usual.
Ahhh shit..I know you try to be humorous but hope she gets better quickly and you too

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

RATS are bullshit. My missus gets tested every 2 days for work and popped on Wednesday again after having covid in late Jan. We got PCRS that came back neg.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
RATS are bullshit. My missus gets tested every 2 days for work and popped on Wednesday again after having covid in late Jan. We got PCRS that came back neg.
I think they work well for some people and not great for others. The Mrs did 3 RATs and each came up positive. Did a PCR and it came up positive. I did 3 RATs and all came up negative. Did a PCR and it came up positive.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The positive numbers will go way down because people want to go away this weekend.
That and those home tests are useless, next week I believe they drop testing for international travel

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You see my 2 local testing clinics are pretty dead these days.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah still havent got it yet after jumping in a drunken pit the other week thought no doubt id get it .....still nothing even covid doesnt love me
I had a flu shot last week and got a cold/flu.
Rona test was negative twice in four days.
You’re not alone, I haven’t been able to catch it either. I’m starting to feel left out :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was like a bad flu for the Mrs. She's on the tail end of it now. I was perfectly fine yesterday and woke up this morning with a sore throat and felt like I couldn't move my limbs. Pretty much just a bad flu for me as well right now, but I watched some basketball and took random 5 minute naps, and now I'm doing alright.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was like a bad flu for the Mrs. She's on the tail end of it now. I was perfectly fine yesterday and woke up this morning with a sore throat and felt like I couldn't move my limbs. Pretty much just a bad flu for me as well right now, but I watched some basketball and took random 5 minute naps, and now I'm doing alright.
I just copped the limbs/joints and spine pain. Never had flu symptoms actually. It's weird how it effects everyone differently.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just copped the limbs/joints and spine pain. Never had flu symptoms actually. It's weird how it effects everyone differently.
Yep. I went through it in first of Jan.
Felt like I recovered (never quite 100%) about 2 weeks later, but these last couple of weeks that my son and wife went through it, I have felt exhausted again. Been negative in RATs and even a PCR 2 weeks ago.
Maybe it's just the extra kgs I've put on....

Status
Not open for further replies.