Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh, it makes sense now. You didn't understand a word I said:

"It's like if someone gets cancer and goes on chemo, then the chemo fails to stop the cancer, so people say that the chemo killed the person"

It's a comparison. I didn't say that people actually think chemo is killing people. Hence the "it's like if", meaning a hypothetical scenario.
yeah.and it’s a load of shit still.don’t make out i didn’t understand you. i understand you perfectly lol.your comparison is fuckin stupid,as i said.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah.and it’s a load of shit still.don’t make out i didn’t understand you. i understand you perfectly lol.your comparison is fuckin stupid,as i said.
Nah. My comparison is pretty spot on. Extremely spot on. It's god like.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whats this bullshit about magnets sticking to the injection site after 2 shots?

My first reaction is bullshit but anyone up to date with this?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's bullshit. There's no metal in these vaccines and even if there was, you would need about 15 needles full of metal to attract a magnet, and that's only if you injected all that metal right under the skin (like a tattoo) not in the muscle like vaccines go.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Where i work there's this chick in a house next to one of the jobs always say g'day and have a bit of a chat to be fair she has always been a nutter yesterday though was an absolute cracker, she's walking up the street looking in bushes ,I said what the fuck are you doing .
Her response looking for a certain plant that protects you from covid vaccines, i dont want to walk around woollies with people shedding, the vaccine is designed to depopulate the earth.
I says rigggghhhht can you show me any scientific evidence or studies to show me this is even remotely plausible.
Then she brings it out, you need to do your Research fkn lol I says here's my phone point me in the right direction, then she doubles down its BILL GATES.
Here we fucking go why would bill gates want to rid the earth of 2 billion people wouldn't that effect his buisness slightly? Fmd she goes on you dont know the long terms of this vaccine it will kill you. I said that's the same as the virus. She said the virus isn't real .I went absolutely 150 odd counties governments, and oppositions and hospitals are all in on the lie all this footage must be paid actors.
Her reply all that footage in India is from that chemical attack years ago.
I says jokingly did you miss your meds today, I get i stopped taking them its another form of control. That explained it all.
I'll get a mini drone and cover it in glow tape and fly it around her house at night that should create a laugh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where i work there's this chick in a house next to one of the jobs always say g'day and have a bit of a chat to be fair she has always been a nutter yesterday though was an absolute cracker, she's walking up the street looking in bushes ,I said what the fuck are you doing .
Her response looking for a certain plant that protects you from covid vaccines, i dont want to walk around woollies with people shedding, the vaccine is designed to depopulate the earth.
I says rigggghhhht can you show me any scientific evidence or studies to show me this is even remotely plausible.
Then she brings it out, you need to do your Research fkn lol I says here's my phone point me in the right direction, then she doubles down its BILL GATES.
Here we fucking go why would bill gates want to rid the earth of 2 billion people wouldn't that effect his buisness slightly? Fmd she goes on you dont know the long terms of this vaccine it will kill you. I said that's the same as the virus. She said the virus isn't real .I went absolutely 150 odd counties governments, and oppositions and hospitals are all in on the lie all this footage must be paid actors.
I says jokingly did you miss your meds today, I get i stopped taking them its another form of control. That explained it all.
I'll get a mini drone and cover it in glow tape and fly it around her house at night that should create a laugh
FB_IMG_1621462175442.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's bullshit. There's no metal in these vaccines and even if there was, you would need about 15 needles full of metal to attract a magnet, and that's only if you injected all that metal right under the skin (like a tattoo) not in the muscle like vaccines go.
I know the answer already (people are dumb fucks) by I can't understand why dumb fucks go to all this trouble to spread bullshit... it's not like there isn't enough bullshit in the fkn media already.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know the answer already (people are dumb fucks) by I can't understand why dumb fucks go to all this trouble to spread bullshit... it's not like there isn't enough bullshit in the fkn media already.
It makes them feel like they made something of their life. It's generally how most people attach to Conspiracies. It makes them feel special to be different and have some knowledge no one else has. In the case of the ones coming up with fake stuff, it makes them famous the only way they know how.

It's like many serial killers. They just want to be remembered and recognised. They don't care that it harms people.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Morrison now trying to bring in vaccine passports to travel interstate.
These so called conspiracies becoming more resl everyday and slowly resembling the beggining of Nazi Germany

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
no way!!! you would need about 23 needles at least

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
what’s more strange is the usa opening up because of the vaccine roll out.obviously the CDC has got it wrong yet again.but that’s science right? just like Thalidomide

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Very brave of you to make fun of a mentally ill person who has gone of their meds. That mentally ill woman is obviously evil. You go to a retirement home and make fun of dementia patients afterwards or did you head to the special ed. department to make fun of them?

Dickhead.

Very brave of that medical professional on six figures to take to twitter and belittle an obviously underclass retiree.

Btw as an amusing aside, the inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, was an AIDS denier
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis

It makes them feel like they made something of their life. It's generally how most people attach to Conspiracies. It makes them feel special to be different and have some knowledge no one else has. In the case of the ones coming up with fake stuff, it makes them famous the only way they know how.

It's like many serial killers. They just want to be remembered and recognised. They don't care that it harms people.
You dont think theres any chance that shit like "the vaccines make you magnetic!" or "5G microchips!" are turds in the puchbowl cynically seized on to provide cover for the pharma companies and their rushed to market vaccines? Most people aren't capable of great nuance and so if they hear a reasonable person say "The AstraZennecca vax kills 2 per 100,000 with bloodclots, and thats just the immediate risk, im young and healthy so I think i'll wait until more data is at hand to make a decision" they can just write that person off as a lunatic conspiracy nut.

For the record, i've not encountered anyone who believes in any of this magnet or 5g nonsense, but I have talked to a lot of people who are wary of taking a drug that like all others has potential risk and any benefit must be weighed heavily against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.