Premium Member
Reaction score

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Any of you ***** get the vax and how gay did it turn you? Like on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Spacey gay and 10 being Quintin Crisp gay.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
did you go on a respirator because you had covid?
Nup..unfortunately a spinal injury.. But to be honest..even though of believe 100% COVID-19 is real.. I always thought ventilators were a bit odd..as they cause a lot mucus on the lungs.. However, I’m no medical physician..

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
even though of believe 100% COVID-19 is real.
Its a bit fucked that people feel the need to preface any comments they make that even approach the periphery of a criticism of the handling of this mess by saying stuff like that.

Goes to show you just how successful the medias demonisation of pro-breathing campaigners ("anti-maskers", "anti-vaxxers", "conspiracy theorists" etc) has been.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a bit fucked that people feel the need to preface any comments they make that even approach the periphery of a criticism of the handling of this mess by saying stuff like that.

Goes to show you just how successful the medias demonisation of pro-breathing campaigners ("anti-maskers", "anti-vaxxers", "conspiracy theorists" etc) has been.
Thanks for the feedback! :D

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nup..unfortunately a spinal injury.. But to be honest..even though of believe 100% COVID-19 is real.. I always thought ventilators were a bit odd..as they cause a lot mucus on the lungs.. However, I’m no medical physician..
They're not ideal but they're a last ditch effort to save people.

The sad thing is that if you need to go on a ventilator then you're at a stage where your chance of survival is fairly low.

It came out that the majority of Covid-19 patients that go on the ventilator end up dying. Which makes complete sense because if you're going on a ventilator then you're close to death. But many took this to mean that it's the ventilators that are killing people.

It's like if someone gets cancer and goes on chemo, then the chemo fails to stop the cancer, so people say that the chemo killed the person.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The sad thing is that if you need to go on a ventilator then you're at a stage where your chance of survival is fairly low.

It came out that the majority of Covid-19 patients that go on the ventilator end up dying. Which makes complete sense because if you're going on a ventilator then you're close to death. But many took this to mean that it's the ventilators that are killing people.

It's like if someone gets cancer and goes on chemo, then the chemo fails to stop the cancer, so people say that the chemo killed the person.
Absolutely.. they are horrible.. such stale air..I remember they took me off it to put me on ‘pure’ oxygen..it was wonderful.. but you know what? As they were changing me over, I got a breath of the air.. It was BEAUTIFUL..loved it..pollution dust and all!!!!!!

Last edited:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

lol it’s nothing like that whatsoever.you make shit up to suit your own insular narrative.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. Just post what I've seen.
nope.you see things that aren’t there and then post a hashed version of it thinking it’s correct.then you stand by it like it’s fact when in reality it’s not.they used ventilators to cure people from covid and when it went to shit they stopped using them.our government bought heaps and they’re in a warehouse in canberra.stop making things up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
nope.you see things that aren’t there and then post a hashed version of it thinking it’s correct.then you stand by it like it’s fact when in reality it’s not.they used ventilators to cure people from covid and when it went to shit they stopped using them.our government bought heaps and they’re in a warehouse in canberra.stop making things up.
This coming from the guy who keeps pretending Covid-19 isn't an issue

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
This coming from the guy who keeps pretending Covid-19 isn't an issue
way to again swing it by saying something completely irrelevant.not once i said it isn’t an issue.i’ve advocated for more sensible,less ambiguous action to be taken and for the worldwide marketing campaign around it to stir up fear to cease.again,stop making things up to suit your own insular narrative.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the fact you’ve made things up like “people think chemo is killing people” is ridiculous.sometimes you just gotta realise you’re not right just because you think you are.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the fact you’ve made things up like “people think chemo is killing people” is ridiculous.sometimes you just gotta realise you’re not right just because you think you are.
Ahhh, it makes sense now. You didn't understand a word I said:

"It's like if someone gets cancer and goes on chemo, then the chemo fails to stop the cancer, so people say that the chemo killed the person"

It's a comparison. I didn't say that people actually think chemo is killing people. Hence the "it's like if", meaning a hypothetical scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.