Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nar bro.

Its the 100 or so Globalist illuminati controlling tens of thousands of government officials in a plan so well orchestrated for the Lizard Lords to surface and have anal sex with us
The anti vaxxer conspiracy theorists are just upset they didn't make the top 100.

I bet they also complain when they dont win a participation trophy at school sports carnivals...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Harmless is actually so disrespectful to the people who are seriously injured , dead, and disabled from it. The technology hasnt been used and when In history has a vaccine been released so quickly? No long term trials and why would you take something where the manufacturers wanted to supresss the data for 70 years and not let questions be asked about that said manufacturers vaccine ? Why don’t they show what’s in it ? Apart from the lobbying from media , politicians etc the gas lighting behind this virus is like flogging a dead horse it’s over ! Never worn a mask ( not that they work) , I never check in, and I’m fine, just like everyone else. But because variants some how get stronger with covid the govermenta are collaborating for the globalist.
I’m all for vaccines, I’m vaxxed myself.

But I have to agree with you. To say it’s a harmless jab is very disrespectful to those that have had life changing side effects and to those who have died from it.

Too many people flogging their own agendas.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just did https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/how-long-it-took-to-develop-other-vaccines-in-history-2020-7?amp

All the news you watch is paid for or sponsored by Pfizer. It’s ok just admit you’re brainwashed ! Sheep have feelings too !
Right...........................

So in conclusion,

You ask for studies and then claim they are all sponsored by Pfiser.

It's ok. Morons like you are people too. Dumbfucks have feelings too, just no braincells.

Talk about brainwashed.

I would rather be a sheep than an amoeba.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right...........................

So in conclusion,

You ask for studies and then claim they are all sponsored by Pfiser.

It's ok. Morons like you are people too. Dumbfucks have feelings too, just no braincells.

Talk about brainwashed.

I would rather be a sheep than an amoeba.
Dont be slack....
The amoeba dont believe in conspiracy theory BS. Its unfair to them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Harmless is actually so disrespectful to the people who are seriously injured , dead, and disabled from it. The technology hasnt been used and when In history has a vaccine been released so quickly? No long term trials and why would you take something where the manufacturers wanted to supresss the data for 70 years and not let questions be asked about that said manufacturers vaccine ? Why don’t they show what’s in it ? Apart from the lobbying from media , politicians etc the gas lighting behind this virus is like flogging a dead horse it’s over ! Never worn a mask ( not that they work) , I never check in, and I’m fine, just like everyone else. But because variants some how get stronger with covid the govermenta are collaborating for the globalist.
I have no idea what you're talking about. The information is publicly available including all the trial research.

Just face it. You have no medical training yet you're trying to say that the medical experts are wrong. I hope you don't do the same to your Doctor.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m all for vaccines, I’m vaxxed myself.

But I have to agree with you. To say it’s a harmless jab is very disrespectful to those that have had life changing side effects and to those who have died from it.

Too many people flogging their own agendas.
True. I just say it to stir Brick. Mainly because he's convinced that Covid is harmless and he believes the vaccines are more harmful than the disease.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Booked in for booster this morning and earliest available date is 2 March which ironically is four months from date of my second shot, smack bang on the currently suggested time frame. Speaking to the receptionist information filtering through to them indicates that that the date for booster will soon be 3 months from second shot to be announced next week...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See what you done Southy??? Couldn't help myself...

Im not sure who told me but i googled it , not wise

Australian researchers discover why only two of echidna's four penis heads become erect at one time. The penis of an echidna has four heads but only two become erect at any one time. Now, Australian researchers have uncovered why.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Australian researchers discover why only two of echidna's four penis heads become erect at one time. The penis of an echidna has four heads but only two become erect at any one time. Now, Australian researchers have uncovered why.
Poor echidna. Can't even please 4 females at once.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Idk if this is true but apparently males got a knob so we can scrape the semen of other men out of woman so we can breed with them instead. I might be high so i might've just imagined it

Status
Not open for further replies.