• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just in case ? You are by far the most arrogant fuck wit on here. Safe ? Where’s the studies like every other vaccine ?
You're the one who is afraid of a little harmless jab. Why the fear?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Norman Swan says modelling of 6,000 hospital emissions. More remedial measures needed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You didnt read the report did you
Alas, Donald has failed @AlzzBulldog school again. It says 7 deaths in the age bracket 10-29, so there’s zero evidence that they were ‘kids’. Plus, this report is similar to the TGA and it’s clear that Donald doesn’t understand (or dismisses) the difference between post vaccination death and death caused by vaccination. But Donald also believes that Pfizer and Reuters are aligned and that Mike Lindell has the evidence of the stolen election. Say no more :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would it be a reasonable assumption we are more than likley around 100,000 cases a day with people not be able to get tested and peeple with no symptoms ect.?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would it be a reasonable assumption we are more than likley around 100,000 cases a day with people not be able to get tested and peeple with no symptoms ect.?
Definitely until it peaks shortly that’s a pretty reasonable assumption.

I know some bed wetters are calling for lockdowns but we are ~95% vaccinated. Are we going to lockdown every time a new and mild strain comes along? We are arguing about single figure omicron deaths and it’s starting to look a bit ridiculous. Time to move on bed wetters.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A reasonable assumption.
Certainly there would be untested cases.
Last night I spoke to the family member working casually in pathology on processing tests. He says they’re getting closer to clearing test backlogs (what was taking 4 days is now taking 2 days). They aim to be back within 24 hours in the coming days.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're the one who is afraid of a little harmless jab. Why the fear?
Harmless is actually so disrespectful to the people who are seriously injured , dead, and disabled from it. The technology hasnt been used and when In history has a vaccine been released so quickly? No long term trials and why would you take something where the manufacturers wanted to supresss the data for 70 years and not let questions be asked about that said manufacturers vaccine ? Why don’t they show what’s in it ? Apart from the lobbying from media , politicians etc the gas lighting behind this virus is like flogging a dead horse it’s over ! Never worn a mask ( not that they work) , I never check in, and I’m fine, just like everyone else. But because variants some how get stronger with covid the govermenta are collaborating for the globalist.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely until it peaks shortly that’s a pretty reasonable assumption.

I know some bed wetters are calling for lockdowns but we are ~95% vaccinated. Are we going to lockdown every time a new and mild strain comes along? We are arguing about single figure omicron deaths and it’s starting to look a bit ridiculous. Time to move on bed wetters.
Also what is the correlation between 95% but the highest numbers of infection? It’s almost like the vaccine does diddly squat and causes more transmissions ?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also what is the correlation between 95% but the highest numbers of infection? It’s almost like the vaccine does diddly squat and causes more transmissions ?
The vaccine is saving lives, reducing transmission, making symptoms less severe etc etc regardless of your opinion as they are factual. Omicron is highly transmissible and although the vaccine was developed prior to this omicron outbreak it’s still proving reasonable effective. As viruses mutate, vaccines adapt and it’s always been that way.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The vaccine is saving lives, reducing transmission, making symptoms less severe etc etc regardless of your opinion as they are factual. Omicron is highly transmissible and although the vaccine was developed prior to this omicron outbreak it’s still proving reasonable effective. As viruses mutate, vaccines adapt and it’s always been that way.
Nar bro.

Its the 100 or so Globalist illuminati controlling tens of thousands of government officials in a plan so well orchestrated for the Lizard Lords to surface and have anal sex with us

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harmless is actually so disrespectful to the people who are seriously injured , dead, and disabled from it. The technology hasnt been used and when In history has a vaccine been released so quickly? No long term trials and why would you take something where the manufacturers wanted to supresss the data for 70 years and not let questions be asked about that said manufacturers vaccine ? Why don’t they show what’s in it ? Apart from the lobbying from media , politicians etc the gas lighting behind this virus is like flogging a dead horse it’s over ! Never worn a mask ( not that they work) , I never check in, and I’m fine, just like everyone else. But because variants some how get stronger with covid the govermenta are collaborating for the globalist.
Why cant you just let some rich guy get abit more richer?

Theres so many rich people in the world. What wrong with one them getting a shitload richer?

Are you upset that its not you?

Status
Not open for further replies.