• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do your reaseach it was in Scott baio buns, off topic but I had the best pork vietnamese roll today, I had 1 and then ordered another then hugged the chef in near tears as I was leaving ,the simple things in life I guess
Have you tried the ones at Top Ryde?

Amazing. But you have to line up for a while to get them.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boxing news 2021: Anthony Mundine calls virus vaccine ‘genoice’, Facebook post, COVID-19 vaccine rollout, coronavirus Australia

Australian boxing great Anthony Mundine has called the COVID-19 vaccine rollout “blatant genocide”, suggesting there are “evil plans” in place to enforce global depopulation — but offered no proof to back up his outrageous claims.

Mundine shared a bizarre post to his Facebook page on Monday afternoon, calling on his followers to “do your research” about the coronavirus.

The 45-year-old claimed, without any supporting evidence whatsoever, the vaccine paralyses the body’s immune system. In actuality, vaccines work by training the immune system to fight diseases.

“You take the shot then you will have serious health problems even death!” Mundine wrote.

“There (sic) evil plans are to depopulate the world to 1 billion people we are at 7/8 billion now … this is blatant genocide on the human race with a virus that has 99.7% recovery rate!

“I’ll let my immune system go to work cause if you take the shot your immune system becomes paralysed!

“DON'T TAKE IT! DO YOUR RESEARCH.”

Mundine’s plea to his social media followers goes against all recommended health advice, with medical professionals urging people to get vaccinated when they can.

Why wasn't this dumb shit removed by Facebook? This is what happens when you give retards a platform.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Boxing news 2021: Anthony Mundine calls virus vaccine ‘genoice’, Facebook post, COVID-19 vaccine rollout, coronavirus Australia

Australian boxing great Anthony Mundine has called the COVID-19 vaccine rollout “blatant genocide”, suggesting there are “evil plans” in place to enforce global depopulation — but offered no proof to back up his outrageous claims.

Mundine shared a bizarre post to his Facebook page on Monday afternoon, calling on his followers to “do your research” about the coronavirus.

The 45-year-old claimed, without any supporting evidence whatsoever, the vaccine paralyses the body’s immune system. In actuality, vaccines work by training the immune system to fight diseases.

“You take the shot then you will have serious health problems even death!” Mundine wrote.

“There (sic) evil plans are to depopulate the world to 1 billion people we are at 7/8 billion now … this is blatant genocide on the human race with a virus that has 99.7% recovery rate!

“I’ll let my immune system go to work cause if you take the shot your immune system becomes paralysed!

Mundine’s plea to his social media followers goes against all recommended health advice, with medical professionals urging people to get vaccinated when they can.

Why wasn't this dumb shit removed by Facebook? This is what happens when you give retards a platform.
whilst i don’t agree with him why should people be banned for having a different view? isn’t it up to the individual to do due diligence rather than censor people like it’s 1984 big brother? should we burn books as well?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whilst i don’t agree with him why should people be banned for having a different view? isn’t it up to the individual to do due diligence rather than censor people like it’s 1984 big brother? should we burn books as well?
It's conspiracy theory retardiness that endangers lives and not just his stupid followers, I'm talking the rest of us, that's why it needs to be deleted and him censored. Facebook censored Craig Kelly for his COVID bullshit, same with Pete Evans, and so they should as we won't need more idiocy at this time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he linked anyform of information to his claims instead of the old " do you reaseach " there may be something worth debating, as far as bans go isn't 99% of face book twitter ect just pure rubbish anyway?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
It's conspiracy theory retardiness that endangers lives and not just his stupid followers, I'm talking the rest of us, that's why it needs to be deleted and him censored. Facebook censored Craig Kelly for his COVID bullshit, same with Pete Evans, and so they should as we won't need more idiocy at this time.
what is religion then? it’s the ultimate “conspiracy theory”

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Burning books was more Fahrenheit 451 as opposed to 1984. I doubt you have read either of them.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Burning books was more Fahrenheit 451 as opposed to 1984. I doubt you have read either of them.
you’ll notice i differentiated between the two. And yes,i’ve read the book about the temperature at which paper burns - have you?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think 99% of people will read Mundine's comments and just think he is an idiot.
Its his 1% followers, they're the ones that might actually believe in what he sais that is the problem.
Still, freedom of speech and all that.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think 99% of people will read Mundine's comments and just think he is an idiot.
Its his 1% followers, they're the ones that might actually believe in what he sais that is the problem.
He generates clicks. That's what its all about really.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If fact, anyone procastinating and hearing Mundine's opinion, may well decide to go the opposite way to any recommendation he'd come up with, figuring that that would make more sense lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Michael Zerafa must have knocked out what little brain cells he had left. Any thought of rational thinking is non existent here within these words of Mundane.

Status
Not open for further replies.