• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Slats was comfortably Tweeting from The Maldives. Must be tough…
Yep should have just stayed out of it and enjoyed swimming with the turtles. But isn’t that a lesson we all wish we had learnt in our lives at one point or another..

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Which is lol?
which is that the handling,reporting on,response to,inconsistencies around,anomalies and wildly differing information surrounding covid is borderline insane and that if you blindly follow the narrative being marketed to you then you’ve shown how easily accessible you are.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
which is that the handling,reporting on,response to,inconsistencies around,anomalies and wildly differing information surrounding covid is borderline insane and that if you blindly follow the narrative being marketed to you then you’ve shown how easily accessible you are.
Accessible for what exactly?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Accessible for what exactly?
These guys don’t get that Bill Gates could not give a shitting shit if you are alive or not. Life is too complicated to start putting in master plans to one day control everyone so they buy more Tesla’s and the Government are just a bunch of former Conveyancing solicitors that are looking to get through a term or two to get that job on the board at BHP. There are no geniuses here or no people capable of pulling off a conspiracy theory.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These guys don’t get that Bill Gates could not give a shitting shit if you are alive or not. Life is too complicated to start putting in master plans to one day control everyone so they buy more Tesla’s and the Government are just a bunch of former Conveyancing solicitors that are looking to get through a term or two to get that job on the board at BHP. There are no geniuses here or no people capable of pulling off a conspiracy theory.
The government can't even pull off a fast train between Sydney and Newcastle, what do these people think is going on,and why are they so cryptic? If you had information on wrong doings why wouldn't you want to share it? Instead of " do your own research " imagine if a dr acted like a vegan or conspiracy nut.
Hey doc I got a call there's about some abnormalities on a scan and was told to see you
What's wrong.
Dr well there's something wrong but do your own Reaseach, " but doc am I going to die"
Well that depends if you believe the medias agenda follows the paper trail"
Doc what the fuck is wrong you?
There's nothing wrong with me its you
" im fucking aware doc so tell me"
Dr " dont be a sheep do your own research we know what the truth is"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..testing ok.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

1AFCDFFC-3D6E-4A53-BB13-8B84777D9C20.jpeg

NSW Health..

Despite extensive investigations to date NSW Health has not identified how the initial case was exposed to COVID-19. He may have acquired the infection through brief contact with a currently unidentified person who was infectious in the community, & investigations are continuing.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The government can't even pull off a fast train between Sydney and Newcastle, what do these people think is going on,and why are they so cryptic? If you had information on wrong doings why wouldn't you want to share it? Instead of " do your own research " imagine if a dr acted like a vegan or conspiracy nut.
Hey doc I got a call there's about some abnormalities on a scan and was told to see you
What's wrong.
Dr well there's something wrong but do your own Reaseach, " but doc am I going to die"
Well that depends if you believe the medias agenda follows the paper trail"
Doc what the fuck is wrong you?
There's nothing wrong with me its you
" im fucking aware doc so tell me"
Dr " dont be a sheep do your own research we know what the truth is"
the government can’t even pull off a fast train between Sydney and Newcastle and yet you hang off their every word like you need a good drenching.

The irony is something to behold...

There are also plenty of doctors willing to tell you,you’re probably speaking to the wrong one. Unsurprisingly.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..testing ok.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

View attachment 24055

NSW Health..

Despite extensive investigations to date NSW Health has not identified how the initial case was exposed to COVID-19. He may have acquired the infection through brief contact with a currently unidentified person who was infectious in the community, & investigations are continuing.
maybe a reptilian came up from under the ground and infected him before making a smooth getaway

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
the government can’t even pull off a fast train between Sydney and Newcastle and yet you hang off their every word like you need a good drenching.

The irony is something to behold...

There are also plenty of doctors willing to tell you,you’re probably speaking to the wrong one. Unsurprisingly.
What every word am I hanging off?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bill gates has signed a deal with bunnings to put edible microchips in snags.
Do your reaseach it was in Scott baio buns, off topic but I had the best pork vietnamese roll today, I had 1 and then ordered another then hugged the chef in near tears as I was leaving ,the simple things in life I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.