• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My balls hang 100% of the time since I've had my Pfizer shot, also more sensitive. Should I go to the doctor??
Try wearing some underwear, if that doesn’t alleviate the “hanging” problem then by all means seek medical advice . :tonguewink:
I wouldn’t worry about it though , I think you may have contracted Klopposis Virilus which is a normal condition for those who like to question a coach’s decision .:tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@B-Train NSW finished the week 81.22% / 50.58%.
Not bad progress this week but still expecting that second % to really ramp in the next two weeks.
I still reakon we will get to 85% first doses in the next to weeks the more the better, @AlzzBulldog sure done his part encouraging his former anti vaxx mates to jump on board

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His opening the drive through jab joint at Belmore Sportsground was a masterstroke…:-).
His catchy sinage is winning people over standing on intersections
" no chilli crab unless you get the jab"
You 2 can go to Kathmandu when they vaccinated you"
" no lies a alz gots the Pfizer "
" I got the az so my girl would give me head"
Well done @AlzzBulldog well done son

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the gap between AstraZeneca shortened from 12 to as little as four weeks and three weeks left between Pfizer doses, that's expected in mid-October.
Here in our little town they will NOT bring forward AZ doses. Couple of my friends have asked and told no and whilst I was in at the GP last Thursday another couple actually came in asking the question and were told no due to the lessening of effectiveness of the vaccine.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first million Moderna doses have started arriving in Australia and are expected to be put in Aussies’ arms from the end of next week.
About 350,000 Covid-19 doses arrived in Sydney overnight, with another delivery of 700,000 doses due to arrive on Sunday.

The doses will be distributed to more than 1800 pharmacies around the country and ready to be administered in the next week.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here in our little town they will NOT bring forward AZ doses. Couple of my friends have asked and told no and whilst I was in at the GP last Thursday another couple actually came in asking the question and were told no due to the lessening of effectiveness of the vaccine.
That's good. The government is pressuring to bring it forward as they think it'll help, but the drop in effectiveness probably isn't worth it. From memory I think it was something like a 30% drop in effectiveness.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's good. The government is pressuring to bring it forward as they think it'll help, but the drop in effectiveness probably isn't worth it. From memory I think it was something like a 30% drop in effectiveness.
Yup, I’m 5 weeks in and guna try n stretch it as close to the 12 weeks as safely possible

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During lockdown. I’ve become well known to the local courier drivers.

yesterday I’m standing out the front and the courier driver drives by and put my hands in the air? Where my package brother ? He just waves and laughs and drives on

But today I got him, he had to stop and deliver me a package. I said “aha” he says I keep him busy with all my packages.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, even though it means that it is a twelve week wait I would rather get as much effectiveness as possible and will be guided by the medicos. I will continue to "do the right thing" or in the opinion of some continue "to be a sheep"but I like to think I am not only doing what is right for me but for others too. I will still squeeze in under the DOE guidelines whereby all staff need to be double vaxxed by November 8 2021...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
D95C03D4-46A5-40F7-B4BD-DEAA13729462.jpeg

Sadly, NSW Health is today reporting the deaths of 13 people with COVID-19 – nine men and four women.

One person was in their 40s, two people in their 50s, two people in their 60s, five people in their 70s, and three people in their 80s.

Five people were from western Sydney, two people were from south western Sydney, two people were from northern Sydney, two people were from Sydney's inner city, one person was from southern Sydney and one person was from Dubbo.

Of the 13 people who died with COVID-19, nine people were not vaccinated, two people had received one dose of a COVID-19 and two people – a man in his 80s and a woman in her 70s, both with underlying health conditions – had received two doses.

Two people died at home. A man in his 60s from northern Sydney who died at home was being cared for in the community by Northern Sydney LHD. He had received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and had underlying health conditions.

A man in his 40s from western Sydney died at home and his infection was diagnosed following his death. He was not vaccinated.

A woman in her 60s from western Sydney died at Ryde Hospital. Her death is linked to an outbreak at the Gallipoli Home aged care facility. This is the first death linked to this outbreak.

A woman in her 70s died at the Holy Spirit aged care facility in Dubbo. This is the second death linked to an outbreak at this facility.

NSW Health extends its deepest sympathy to their loved ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.