• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a good question . A GP should be held accountable for advising because that's how they deliver healthcare ,apart from prescriptions , but the legal system will look at it being your decision . That's my expert opinion from watching suits on Netflix
It's a confusing one. Generally the advise comes from health NSW so the GPs are just giving the same advice Health NSW gives. But it's the individual circumstances that come in and they would only be related to the data we have available which is somewhat limited.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank you @AlzzBulldog for manning the fort.
Outstanding contribution to the community…

View attachment 30340
So Sutton was reffing us out of games so we couldnt make the finals with our fully sick squad this year so he could get brown paper bags from Mr Gates for facilitating Belmore opening drive thru cheese burgers with complimentary Phizer shots and you supported this all along to raise your shares?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 in 500 Americans Has Died From COVID - MedicineNet Health News

One out of every 500 U.S. residents has lost their lives to COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic last year, statistics show.

COVID has killed more than 664,500 people in the United States as of Wednesday, according to tracking data from Johns Hopkins University.

That's out of a total U.S. population of 331.4 million cited by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The risk of dying from COVID-19 in the United States has now surpassed that of dying in a pedestrian, motorcycle or bicycle accident; drowning; choking to death on food, or dying in a fire.

Meanwhile in the land of the completely farked up.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis threatens to fine government agencies "millions" for requiring employee vaccinations - CBS News

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said Monday that in an effort to "stand up for freedom," the state will be fining any local government that requires their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

1631849464862.png

Yeehaaa.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your vaccination digital certificate. After you're fully vaccinated, you can download it from Medicare and if you use google wallet, you can add it to Google wallet.
Can you use the immunisation hisyory statement?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My balls hang 100% of the time since I've had my Pfizer shot, also more sensitive. Should I go to the doctor??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1st or second. After second they sling shot back up into your stomach
That it explains it, I am yet to have my second shot.

I actually do need to get it looked at though, I just keep putting it off because of always walk in and in like "I need you to look at my balls" and then it feels weird :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you use the immunisation hisyory statement?
Nah. But that's the initial stage. About 2-3 weeks after you get 2 vaccines, they'll add a digital certificate below that. Should be below your vaccination history on the Medicare app or website (see below)

Screenshot_20210917-144320_Medicare.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't stop with the masturbations? Had a root the other night and a pull 5 minutes later ,the AZ has done something to me but it's all good
Yh I've been doing that too much lately, not the sex part unfortunately, the other one... :upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.