Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on current rate we should be at 80% in 4 - 8 weeks. So by November we should be there.
The next month there will still be a big demand for first jabs we will well and truely crack over 80% for first jabs by mid October then the second ones catch up, .as you said by nov , at least we will above and over the numbers required to get us there .
Us and Victoria might as well start another country

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not really, before my first shot the dr made it pretty clear how long it takes for the vaccine to start working, I was aware if I got covid 10 seconds after my first Jab I'd have absolutely no protection it takes a few weeks, it's been explained pretty well
That has got nothing to do with what he is talking about though

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaccinations are now in demand.
Anyone think the curve will tapper off?
Will 80% of eligible people get vaxxed?
will it slow as the target is approached (if indeed its 80%, who fucking knows what it will be by then)
Im guessing yes.
But I predicted months ago 80% wouldnt happen before xmas and the roll out is picking up stream so I dunno.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually it has everything to do with what he is talking about and it's common knowledge no big secret, but I can see where he is going with this and what it will turn into ,fortunately other people saw straight through also .
i personally guarantee it’s not common knowledge that when they count vaccinated deaths they had to be vaccinated for 2 weeks

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Why do any of you care about the vax rate? Do you really think they'll drop all of this nonsense and we'll go back to 2019 as soon as we hit the magic and totally not arbitrary 80% vaxed-out?

There are plenty of countries that have exceeded the 80% threshold, how are they going? Everything back to normal yet? No. In fact, now even "fully vaxed" people are learning that they aren't quite vaxed-out enough for freedom and will have to go back every 6 months for their third, fourth, fifth -infinty booster vax.

https://www.rt.com/news/533981-israel-covid19-vaccine-fourth-dose/

Funnily enough the scum who sold us these endless lockdowns under pretense of "15 days to flatten the curve" are not actually being honest when they try to manipulate people into getting vaxed-out under the pretense that this nonsense ending, is in the peoples hands. Its not. Its a really disgusting, abusive tactic, the 'ol "look what you are making me do to you"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ultra-vaccinated-israels-debacle-is-a-dire-warning-to-america

You'd best start believing in dystopian sci-fi's, you're in one!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do any of you care about the vax rate? Do you really think they'll drop all of this nonsense and we'll go back to 2019 as soon as we hit the magic and totally not arbitrary 80% vaxed-out?

There are plenty of countries that have exceeded the 80% threshold, how are they going? Everything back to normal yet? No. In fact, now even "fully vaxed" people are learning that they aren't quite vaxed-out enough for freedom and will have to go back every 6 months for their third, fourth, fifth -infinty booster vax.

Funnily enough the scum who sold us these endless lockdowns under pretense of "15 days to flatten the curve" are not actually being honest when they try to manipulate people into getting vaxed-out under the pretense that this nonsense ending, is in the peoples hands. Its not. Its a really disgusting, abusive tactic, the 'ol "look what you are making me do to you"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ultra-vaccinated-israels-debacle-is-a-dire-warning-to-america

Ok, so what is this all for?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

i think they will give out 6 months of freedom to demonstrate what happens when you are good

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You have contributed more than most to this thread mate, so I assume you are calling yourself a moron?
no obviously im talking about the non rodzilla people in this thread with only 1 or 2 exceptions, you aren't one of them btw

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im so excited about the ivermectin opportunity, one study had it at 83% on prevention and in another 2 studies nobody got covid, india wiped out the delta variant without the vaccine

there is no reason not to be excited, the reports that the grim reaper produced in this thread should excite everybody even more because those show deaths are reduced by 50% or more baby

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no obviously im talking about the non rodzilla people in this thread with only 1 or 2 exceptions, you aren't one of them btw
hahahahaha.. you are fuckin right I’m not one of “them”. I don’t like tin foil hats, I am pretty sure the world is round and not flat, I am double vaxed and worried about the world my children are inheriting because of the LIZARD factor.

You poor simple karnt..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

No I dont think we'll go back to 2019.
I knew when I decided to get vaxxed that there was a high probability that there would be boosters just like flu shots every year (who wouldnt have considered that?)
I care because at some stage I would like to visit family interstate.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hahahahaha.. you are fuckin right I’m not one of “them”. I don’t like tin foil hats, I am pretty sure the world is round and not flat, I am double vaxed and worried about the world my children are inheriting because of the LIZARD factor.

You poor simple karnt..
wtf you are worried about the lizard factor? that was a big plot twist

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No I dont think we'll go back to 2019.
I knew when I decided to get vaxxed that there was a high probability that there would be boosters just like flu shots every year (who wouldnt have considered that?)
I care because at some stage I would like to visit family interstate.
you are double vaxxed so you should be able to visit family interstate, remember when they said vaccinated people will be able to travel overseas, well now vaccinated people can't even travel anywhere, not until the daddy has been paid

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so what is this all for?
Dictator dan likes dictating. Berejiklibitch has a massive case of Munchausen's By Proxy brought on by hysterical spinsterdom

i think they will give out 6 months of freedom to demonstrate what happens when you are good
Yeah, I don't think we'll be going 100% Dredd any time soon. They'll give us a few bites of the carrot in between ever bigger whacks with the stick.

I mean, we've had 282 out of 36,935 people infected die of/with covid in the past 365 days. Compare that to 762/26,207 from march 3 to sept 6 last year. Virus gets weaker, lockdowns get stronger and longer.
My data fwiw

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you are double vaxxed so you should be able to visit family interstate, remember when they said vaccinated people will be able to travel overseas, well now vaccinated people can't even travel anywhere, not until the daddy has been paid
Thanks for that

Status
Not open for further replies.