Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feeling pretty good the day after my first shot. Bit of a dead arm and was feeling pretty tired last night but not feeling too bad today. Apparently the second dose is a bit worse then the first though
What one did you get

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Saw a news article filming with 2 patients to a bed in hospital but no oxygen available :(
Seems pretty shocking in India. So many cases.

But then I considered that it’s quite common to see people shit on the side of the road in india. They also commonly urinate and defecate into their rivers and they then go and bathe in the same body of water. It’s not like death and disease isn’t already wide spread in the country.

So it would seem strange if I just started suddenly caring about health care in India now because of covid.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems pretty shocking in India. So many cases.

But then I considered that it’s quite common to see people shit on the side of the road in india. They also commonly urinate and defecate into their rivers and they then go and bathe in the same body of water. It’s not like death and disease isn’t already wide spread in the country.

So it would seem strange if I just started suddenly caring about health care in India now because of covid.
Err yes it would seem strange if you suddenly started caring.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions.. Testing low.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:
Anyone who thinks this is some elaborate conspiracy or government method to control the population need to go help or offer assistance in countries that are getting crunched by this virus.. See living in Australia we have been blessed not to have been so impacted by its wrath.. So it’s easy to call it a fraud because it’s effect has not been as so devastating here.. Such a selfish attitude to have..people need to step outside their own simulacrum. None so blind as those who cannot see..
E5B9655B-E03E-4124-9D81-57912B07C997.jpeg

Last edited:

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Err yes it would seem strange if you suddenly started caring.
Caring implies you’re doing something to help.

I think we all ‘feel bad’ and ‘feel awful’ but those feelings don’t help anyone.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this is some elaborate conspiracy or government method to control the population need to go help or offer assistance in countries that are getting crunched by this virus.. See living in Australia we are have been blessed not to have been so impacted by its wrath.. So it’s easy to call it a fraud because it’s effect has not been as so devastating here.. Such a selfish attitude to have..people need to step outside their own simulacrum. None so blind as those who cannot see..
View attachment 23470
Could just imagine these people around in ww2
What's with the fear 99% of people survive an artillery attack ,its not really a world war they only bombed Darwin why do we have to do bomb drills. Its ok not all the Jews were in camps, freezing winters killed more people than tanks,

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could just imagine these people around in ww2
What's with the fear 99% of people survive an artillery attack ,its not really a world war they only bombed Darwin why do we have to do bomb drills. Its ok not all the Jews were in camps, freezing winters killed more people than tanks,
Exactly Southy.. World One is even a better example..

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One Washington state vaccination centre is only giving vaccines to ppl if they are black or a ‘person of colour’.

White ppl need to join the standby list....

America goes straight back to racial Segregation...

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this is some elaborate conspiracy or government method to control the population need to go help or offer assistance in countries that are getting crunched by this virus.. See living in Australia we have been blessed not to have been so impacted by its wrath.. So it’s easy to call it a fraud because it’s effect has not been as so devastating here.. Such a selfish attitude to have..people need to step outside their own simulacrum. None so blind as those who cannot see..
View attachment 23470
“impacted by its wrath”... wow, you’ve really been brainwashed

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Mum works in a rest home and she got the phizer vaccine yesterday. She hasn't dropped dead yet so I'll probably be getting it next week, as she is allowed to get her close contacts vaccinated.

Tbh, if I had to wait hours I wouldn't get it done lol, but I don't have to wait so I'll get done next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.