• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So me and missus bet each day on the case numbers.

Essentially we choose higher or lower than the previous day numbers and bet $50.

So far I’m down $200.

What’s tomorrow higher than today or lower?
I give the mrs a line for overs unders. I’d say line today is 849

I might change my name to the oracle soon as the other day I guessed 832 and we were at 830 and another day I was two off but if qe added return travellers I was perfect..

today 864

the other good market is infringement penalties vs Covid cases, who’s higher.. I say today it’s Covid cases

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My missus just got pulled over by the police to explain why she was going to Marrickville when we live around the corner and she was going to the shops..

Meanwhile in Bronte and the Eastern Suburbs you can break any rule you want and no one will do anything about it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

We're no hope in getting out of this anytime soon with people like this

60 people at a church last night in blacktown, with fines totalling $35,000

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
COVID vaccine certificates can be forged within 10 minutes due to 'obvious' security flaw
its going to be difficult to stop people doing this. It reminds me of many years ago where you could get perfect student cards made up on Khao San Road in Bangkok that you could use to get half price travel back home...

Probably two ways to try to combat it:

1. Have an actual official document (not a PDF) like a licence that people need to carry if they need to provide vaccination.
2. Have ridiculous fines and imprisonment for those caught forging such a document (i'm talking $50K and a year gaol type shit).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

We're no hope in getting out of this anytime soon with people like this

60 people at a church last night in blacktown, with fines totalling $35,000
Certain communities seem to be completely stupid or just don't give as f#ck, or maybe a bit of both.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2. Have ridiculous fines and imprisonment for those caught forging such a document (i'm talking $50K and a year gaol type shit).
Sentences need to be brought in, fines aren't doing the trick. And given the implications of catching and passing on COVID, I think sentences are more than suitable for breaking the law in that fashion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Covid lockdowns yet employment figures improved. Here's how they do it.

How in the world did the unemployment rate fall last month? Here's how the trick was done
Unemployment rates have always been a stat that was complete bullshit. This convoluted article just proves that even more.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My missus just got pulled over by the police to explain why she was going to Marrickville when we live around the corner and she was going to the shops..

Meanwhile in Bronte and the Eastern Suburbs you can break any rule you want and no one will do anything about it.
There are two Sydneys, there is no maybe about it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
There are two Sydneys, there is no maybe about it.
I live in Marrickville and are hearing it’s not good with numbers there and could bring Inner West council into one of those LGA’s But it’s just what I’m hearing so probably bullshit.. They were stopping people at Dulwich Hill light rail asking where they were going on Saturday..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crikey:

Saturday’s anti-lockdown rally in Melbourne was the “most violent” in nearly 20 years and was the first time police have used non-lethal weapons during a lockdown protest, Guardian Australia reports. More than 4000 people took to the streets to object to lockdown, with some letting off flares. Around 200 people were arrested. It came before Prime Minister Scott Morrison called lockdowns “not a sustainable way to deal with the virus” on Sunday and said the plan remains unchanged to see them become “unlikely” once 70% of the population is vaccinated. He told ABC’s Insiders that lockdowns would do “more harm than good” but only once the vaccination target is met, Guardian Australia reports.

Revellers in Warrnambool paid for a big Saturday night with more than just a hangover, after the entire state of Victoria plunged into lockdown at 1pm that day. Police say $100,000 in fines were given to 19 party-goers, the Herald Sun ($) reports. The fine for attending a gathering is a whopping $5452 in Victoria.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any new rules in today's vax propaganda show?

How many times did the Muppets say "Can I just say"?

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im not given a choice you moron, this is like saying someone who refuses to get sexually harassed and gets fired had a choice so its ok

also you tell everyone how serious it is, they should get the vaccine, they are an idiot if they holdout, then supposedly someone folds like a deck chair, does what you want and you still want to criticise and be a fucker

they should create a new television show on ABC called retards in pyjamas, you can be R1 and mcaxe can be R2
Well for one we are not talking sexual harassment or rape or murder, we are talking about a little old needle being jab into your arm. Something you swore black and blue no one could force the great rodzilla to do.

Yet at the first hint of personal sacrifice, the courage of your conviction is thrown out the window and its yes sir, yes sir three bags full sir....
Meanwhile hiding behind a screen, tells everyone how much bulshit the whole thing is.

Sen more fight in an Afgani soldier.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any new rules in today's vax propaganda show?

How many times did the Muppets say "Can I just say"?
Im waiting for worboys if his Infringements number is higher than the covid cases.. big money riding on this

update: 590 infringements is low. The police must be sleeping yesterday. I won $15 in a bet

818 covids vs 590 infringements

Status
Not open for further replies.