• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ex-Liberal MP Craig Kelly has hooked up with cashed-up billionaire Clive Palmer to contest the next election despite describing him as “a menace” when he was in Parliament.

The crossbench MP announced today that his campaign to retain the seat of Hughes will now be bankrolled by the Queensland businessman and he will push back against “authoritarian lockdowns”.

But just a few years ago Mr Kelly was happy to criticise his benefactor on Sky News claiming he was happy to see the back of him after he quit politics.
“You know, it’s good riddance to Clive Palmer,’’ Mr Kelly said. “He was actually a menace in the Parliament.”

Mr Kelly resigned from the Liberal Party in February after he clashed with the Prime Minister over his public support for “quack” coronavirus cures including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

Just imagine the crap that will be squeezed out from between these two lumps of shit when they fall into each others gravitational field. I give it a year.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just imagine the crap that will be squeezed out from between these two lumps of shit when they fall into each others gravitational field. I give it a year.
It’ll end badly but it shouldn’t even be a thing.
In 2022 Clive can repeat his 2019 election result: Spend $100m on the campaign and win 0 seats…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well for one we are not talking sexual harassment or rape or murder, we are talking about a little old needle being jab into your arm. Something you swore black and blue no one could force the great rodzilla to do.

Yet at the first hint of personal sacrifice, the courage of your conviction is thrown out the window and its yes sir, yes sir three bags full sir....
Meanwhile hiding behind a screen, tells everyone how much bulshit the whole thing is.

Sen more fight in an Afgani soldier.
we are talking about needle rape, i didnt want to do it, the government promised no mandatory vaccinations, they have now made it mandatory for me and yes it is complete bullshit

btw the people who should be considered the pieces of shit with no backbone are the ones who believed the bullshit story and surrendered to pfizer immediately, almost everyone in this thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they still havent found any animal that can transmit this to humans btw, i guarantee china has been desperate to find something for almost 2 years now

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What about those who got Vaxzevria?
Can they sleep without guilt?
Not sure what you mean by ‘surrender’ to Pfizer, my shareholding is doing very well:
View attachment 28995
if that’s ‘surrendering’ then:
View attachment 28996
excellent so now we know why you are acting like an asshole, you want to continue to make money and don't want there to be an end to covid

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Ex-Liberal MP Craig Kelly has hooked up with cashed-up billionaire Clive Palmer to contest the next election despite describing him as “a menace” when he was in Parliament.

The crossbench MP announced today that his campaign to retain the seat of Hughes will now be bankrolled by the Queensland businessman and he will push back against “authoritarian lockdowns”.

But just a few years ago Mr Kelly was happy to criticise his benefactor on Sky News claiming he was happy to see the back of him after he quit politics.
“You know, it’s good riddance to Clive Palmer,’’ Mr Kelly said. “He was actually a menace in the Parliament.”

Mr Kelly resigned from the Liberal Party in February after he clashed with the Prime Minister over his public support for “quack” coronavirus cures including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

I've heard of dumb and dumber, but shit and shitter?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
continue to make money and don't want there to be an end to covid
That's what ALL pharmaceutical companies want. They don't want to cure ailments, they want to prolong them and make as much profit as possible. Healthy and dead people are not profitable.

That's not a conspiracy, that's business.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’ll end badly but it shouldn’t even be a thing.
In 2022 Clive can repeat his 2019 election result: Spend $100m on the campaign and win 0 seats…
It was never about winning any seats. There's a stat that any splinter party takes 15% of the electorate.

PUP was purely about taking Labor votes and flowing them on to the liberals via preferences

Edit

I had a look at the results in 2016 and 2019 elections through various electorates where Clive was running someone and the vast majority had taken voters from Labor and flowed them through to LNP

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That's what ALL pharmaceutical companies want. They don't want to cure ailments, they want to prolong them and make as much profit as possible. Healthy and dead people are profitable.

That's not a conspiracy, that's business.
actually its a conspiracy especially in this case

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was never about winning any seats. There's a stat that any splinter party takes 15% of the electorate.

PUP was purely about taking Labor votes and flowing them on to the liberals via preferences

Edit

I had a look at the results in 2016 and 2019 elections through various electorates where Clive was running someone and the vast majority had taken voters from Labor and flowed them through to LNP
His party should be PLUMP, not PUP.

Sorry for the lame joke but it's still not as lame as these fuckwits.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How? Even a blind man in chy-nah can see it
the general idea is that everybody is doing everything possible to end covid and get life back to normal as quick as possible

pfizer is acting like they want that, its a conspiracy if they are actively working against it and trying to prolong it

and if its a well known thing then why isn't everybody storming pfizer HQ and kidnapping everyone inside?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the general idea is that everybody is doing everything possible to end covid and get life back to normal as quick as possible

pfizer is acting like they want that, its a conspiracy if they are actively working against it and trying to prolong it

and if its a well known thing then why isn't everybody storming pfizer HQ and kidnapping everyone inside?
Oh i get you now.

PS everyone with a 1/4 of a brain would know this, or pretend it's not a thing because it goes against what the tv tells them.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
excellent so now we know why you are acting like an asshole, you want to continue to make money and don't want there to be an end to covid
How exactly did you draw that conclusion (no end to Covid)? Is this your conspiracy about ongoing jabs? Why is it different to the flu vacccine? Do you hate Seqirus too? No? Can’t find a Bill Gates link to them?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where the fuck are the police patrolling the beaches? Or the lifeguards? Gladys threatens us all yet these ***** can lie on the beach all day as if nothing is happening. Makes sense..
There is a bloke in a flouro vest in the first picture, but he does not look like he is worried about the crowd just perving at the chicks. Another thing if they are barred from the beaches why are there flags up and boards on the sand beside them?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait, did 2 kids die from the vax or is it fake news?

If true, why isn't it on the news?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Edit

I guess that’s because many people simply don’t pay attention. I’d bet that a bunch of PUP votes were those disaffected from the majors not realising that’s exactly who they’re feeding, which is why votes for tiny parties like the Motoring Enthusiast Party are a wasted vote.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I live in Marrickville and are hearing it’s not good with numbers there and could bring Inner West council into one of those LGA’s But it’s just what I’m hearing so probably bullshit.. They were stopping people at Dulwich Hill light rail asking where they were going on Saturday..

That was probably due to the protest march in Sydney. Roads were blocked and vehicles checked, no ubers or taxis allowed so the pea brains marching thought they could use the light rail instead....

L1 Dulwich Hill light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destination

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep I noticed that too. Least they realised they can't get 0 cases in metro areas. Regional NSW you have that opportunity to do so, I mean where I am we haven't had any cases since the start of the pandemic back in 2020.
If the people in Sydney and the other metro hot spots stay where they should, yes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.