• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that’s totally not a got idea , some should hit him with a shovel … I’m all for training dogs but punching or using shovels … fmd

why not shoot it in the leg … I’m sure it’ll learn not bark
I'm nice to my dog, very nice but because he respects his position in the pack .. this has been established early on.

heavy handed methods are required to establish dominance, it don’t take long and dogs learn what their roles and privileges are. You actually need to discipline far less when you are heavy-handed and consistent early. Dogs know what’s coming if they act up, Don’t give them an inch.

Give me 10 minutes with any dog behind closed doors and the dog will fall into line. I’d look at it in the eyes, give it a hiding and then it will respect, otherwise fear. We will walk out with a clear understanding, with very little further disciplinary action required.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Priceless......but not far from the mark. I am so over these flogs making it difficult for the rest of us and whoever has been charged with offences for their illegal actions if they are receiving benefits those should stop immediately because they don't believe in the lockdown...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some **** took his kid to the Melbourne rally after police told them not to attend.
Things turned violent and the kid got capsicum sprayed along with the parents
Then the Dad said it was inhumane.
What parent would do that to their child, use them as a pawn.
I fucking hate people sometimes.
I get that they want to protest but they are practicing what they preach, teaching them young to be flogs. The kids are more than likely been dragged along as they can't be left at home on their own. The parents obviously don't mind putting their kids into a situation where they could possibly catch COVID rather than keeping them safe and they would be the first to jump up and down and demand immediate medical attention before others who have done the right thing. Committing violent acts in front of your children only teaches them that violence is the answer to getting what you want. The only person that put the child in that situation was the idiot parent who took them in the first place..needs an uppercut and a reality check.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the kid, not because he got sprayed, for having a stupid fuck for a dad.

I always say you need a license to do nearly anything these days but any fuckwit can be a parent.
This is the poster parent for contraception. Unbelievably irresponsible to take the child in the first place, probably thought it would protect him from Police intervention, but like any situation there is collateral damage and unfortunately the child was it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great, that's all we f#cking need.

Up to 50 police were monitoring the mostly peaceful protest, few in the crowd were wearing masks and many were seen hugging and kissing.

Mark Westley from the Tweed area was among the crowd and said the public health directives were a "disgrace".

"It's a direct attack on my freedom of liberty, freedom to move," he said.

I don't know how many times people need to be reminded of just how virulent this virus is and just how simple it is to help lessen the blow of it. By doing what they are doing, do they not understand that they themselves are directly attacking others right to be healthy and safe?
What we have at the moment....... lockdown etc. is not perfect ,but it is something.If Government did nothing, which is what these people are entertaining would they not be as outraged to see more cases, more deaths, affecting their families and themselves?

Freedom of liberty to do whatever they like and freedom to move somewhere where they might cause others harm is not a right, because in doing what they are doing, they are in fact tarring themselves with the same brush that they are claiming they are being tarred with by government.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Anastasia has asked several times for the border to be moved temporarly so that people living in the area can work both sides the border but Gladys wont have any part of it. Why dont they go down to protest Gladys. Who knows if any people have travelled from Sydney to be apart of this.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about health insurers going under the radar at the moment. Most services are unavailable at the moment but they keep snipping away every month at premiums .. for services you can’t redeem

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He was never like that until the first Victorian lockdown and he started doing his " own research " the **** is 45 yrs old 130 kilo's goes on 72 hr benders constantly, eats take away every day now all of a sudden he is worried what he puts in his body
Sounds like a mate of mine. Spruiks "freedom" "my body" "they wanna control us" but posts every 2 hours on FB about anything that comes to his mind and like many of us, uses the internet for everything. Yet the powers that be know him inside out (probably better than those close to him coz we all Google about shit we don't want others to know), gathering data and then spewing it back at him without so much of a thought.... and he thinks a fukking jab is how they are controlling us.

Unless you're a monk living high in the Himalayas and off the grid, don't tell us you're not being controlled in some capacity.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Qld Govt offered to temporarily change State border settings for these residents affected...NSW refused offer.

Would that have helped them out?

They're gonna be disappointed if they think Qld will let NSW uncontrolled infection just open up to them without taking whatever measures they can.

A long way to go yet of hassles for everybody :(

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about health insurers going under the radar at the moment. Most services are unavailable at the moment but they keep snipping away every month at premiums .. for services you can’t redeem
Did it last time too.......but they generously delayed charging the new premium normally done in April until October

Health funds pay policyholders $500 million less due to COVID-19
8 December 2020
Insurers have paid out $500 million less in hospital and extras benefits in 2019-20 compared to the previous year, the latest ACCC annual report into the private health insurance industry has found.
The reduced benefit payout was the result of government-imposed restrictions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which limited non-urgent elective surgery and non-urgent extras treatments (including most dental, optical and other health services).
At the same time, average premium increases have continued to be higher than inflation and wage growth despite the fact that most insurers postponed their scheduled April 2020 premium increases for at least six months in response to the pandemic. Some insurers, such as HBF and Teachers Union Health, cancelled this year’s premium increase altogether.
Health funds say they have returned substantial sums to policyholders since the pandemic began, including ongoing relief to those suffering financial hardship. Insurers have also indicated that they will use any remaining profits gained from the COVID-19 restrictions to discharge policyholders’ accumulated demand for non-urgent elective surgery.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope the dickhead that took his son to the protest meeting was just watching the news and gets in his thick skull that this could be waiting for his child that he took as cases surge concerning the younger . A previously healthy 21yr old in hospital with COVID in his first week of infection is pretty bad and has been told second week is the worst.Got ill the day BEFORE his first vaccination was due. Pray he is going to be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.