Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
my pitbull knows the hierarchy and won’t touch them. They can stick their hands in his mouth, take a bone out of his mouth and he won’t bite

like I said don’t humanise dogs, worst thing you can do, they always eat last, walk through a door last etc etc, they actually respect you and your family more. All members of your household must dominate the dog.

these people on here with their toy dogs that sleep in their bed, the dog is the alpha and the owner is petted by the dog. Those silly toy dogs actually appear aggressive even to their owners, the owner being bullied by a shrimp dog? :grinning:

to those owners, give yourself an uppercut, invite me in to restore order in your household, a good back fist to the snout usually reestablishes dominance.
Are you the Cesar Millan or Dr Harry type?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you the Cesar Millan or Dr Harry type?
One thing those dog behaviour experts dont teach you.. have you ever noticed they take the dog away to train behaviours, in those tv shows, like copperfield magician pulls out a cloak to cover up the trick, bring it back and it’s all well behaved, but never show you the methods to train the dog..

An inside pro tip: back fist to the snout

they learn..

a mate of mine had a wild dog next door, went ballistic any time he went near the fence, he couldn’t go near his fence. A really wild german Shepard vicious dog. One day he had enough, leaned over the fence and a shovel to the top of the head. Bam dog runs and hides concussed. one time it took…any time he went near the fence, the wild German Shepard ran to the furthest place to hide and shiver, didn’t make a peep. The dogs owner said he can’t believe how the wild German Shepard respects the neighbour. ;)

Asks him what his trick is :grinning:

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kate mason Victoria covid 19 response secretary said make a meme of her but listen to what she says get vaccinated bla bla bla

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One thing those dog behaviour experts dont teach you.. have you ever noticed they take the dog away to train behaviours, in those tv shows, like copperfield magician pulls out a cloak to cover up the trick, bring it back and it’s all well behaved, but never show you the methods to train the dog..

An inside pro tip: back fist to the snout

they learn..

a mate of mine had a wild dog next door, went ballistic any time he went near the fence, he couldn’t go near his fence. A really wild german Shepard vicious dog. One day he had enough, leaned over the fence and a shovel to the top of the head. Bam dog runs and hides concussed. one time it took…any time he went near the fence, the wild German Shepard ran to the furthest place to hide and shiver, didn’t make a peep. The dogs owner said he can’t believe how the wild German Shepard respects the neighbour. ;)

Asks him what his trick is :grinning:
Yeah that’s totally not a got idea , some should hit him with a shovel … I’m all for training dogs but punching or using shovels … fmd

why not shoot it in the leg … I’m sure it’ll learn not bark

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tell my missus I'm a put a foot in her, she just says pffft, it's not even half a foot....
Reminds of the Wired World of Sports by the 12th man when he impersonated Ritchie giving an update on the one day match between India and Australia in the Cricket World Cup..

This is a classic..

Rubbish Binny was left out by the Indian selectors last night, but no-one collected him. And the Indian team manager Madonna Can't Sing, made the announcement that he would in fact play for Mohhamed has a biggen, who apparently has a badly swollen foot, but i saw him in dressing room before, and it didn't look like a foot to me, it looked closer to eight or nine inches."

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminds of the Wired World of Sports by the 12th man when he impersonated Ritchie giving an update on the one day match between India and Australia..

This is a classic..

Rubbish Binny was left out by the Indian selectors last night, but no-one collected him. And the Indian team manager Madonna Can't Sing, made the announcement that he would in fact play for Mohhamed has a biggen, who apparently has a badly swollen foot, but i saw him in dressing room before, and it didn't look like a foot to me, it looked closer to eight or nine inches."
I remember that....classic!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get this crap all the time. I have a mate who's a very intelligent engineer who said that cloth masks have no effect (debate around Rand Paul's comments). He shared two research reports from the CDC from the start of the pandemic each of which said that they weren't sure about how effective cloth masks were, and said, "see, they don't work at all"

I pointed out that this was from the start of the pandemic and neither report said that cloth masks don't work. Then I shared a CDC article from a few weeks ago that said that while they're not as effective as N95 masks, cloth masks help reduce transmission on both sides.

His response, "Why would you trust anything the CDC says?"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was pretty funny. I was going to jump in and say something but then I thought, "Nah, this is great"

"what's with punks... They're meant to be antisocial but now they're getting the vaccine. Politicians... Can't trust any government and yeah..."
He was never like that until the first Victorian lockdown and he started doing his " own research " the **** is 45 yrs old 130 kilo's goes on 72 hr benders constantly, eats take away every day now all of a sudden he is worried what he puts in his body

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The ADF and Police make 3 home visits a day to my mutt-in-laws house to make sure she doesn't leave the house after being released from hospital.

Don't know if this part is true or not but they directed her not to record the checks. But she is a drama queen so dont know about the recording part.

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calling it now and bookmark this! As soon as the NRL season is complete QLD will go into an ongoing hard lockdown like NSW & VIC.
Why. When the outbreak happened at Indooroopilly. It was a hard lockdown for them. Guess what, they didn't break the law. It was a 14 day lockdown, some had to do heaps more as their family in lockdown with them caught it. Some were up to day 13. One poor lady had 5 kids & they caught it at different stages & they had to start all over again.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why. When the outbreak happened at Indooroopilly. It was a hard lockdown for them. Guess what, they didn't break the law. It was a 14 day lockdown, some had to do heaps more as their family in lockdown with them caught it. Some were up to day 13. One poor lady had 5 kids & they caught it at different stages & they had to start all over again.
That would be mind blowingly hard.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.