• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aye could understand why if we had community transmissions that was out of control sort of understand that so many people from the coast commute to Sydney but fuck its gotta suck for businesses,who really don't need to be shut. But we do have that fuckwit mentality on the coast here ( like all areas i guess) that given an inch will take a mile . Fuck I just want to go to my local cafe ,smack a few beers and scotches down watch a punk rock show and be in bed by 10pm .
It sucks hard, kids keep asking when they can see there friends. There the best though they say dad I don’t like China lol!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It sucks hard, kids keep asking when they can see there friends. There the best though they say dad I don’t like China lol!!!
I took the youngest ones out the other day, had a stretch of beach to ourselves, they got to be kids for a few hrs making sand castles and stuff, they are pretty happy but definitely feel bad they miss out on the social interaction with their mates .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Manchester United's keeper, Dean Henderson, who's competing for a first team spot is suffering from long covid. This shows that anyone can be effected by long covid and it's not just people who have existing health problems.

Are you sure it's not post getting your arse kicked by Man City fatigue?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, the neighbours mother just had a heart attack when she heard her daughter had covid.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lockdown has its plus side, jumped on the flight sim real time real weather I've taken a 747 from Perth to Sydney, and from Tokyo to osaka .
Who says you can't travel

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I took the youngest ones out the other day, had a stretch of beach to ourselves, they got to be kids for a few hrs making sand castles and stuff, they are pretty happy but definitely feel bad they miss out on the social interaction with their mates .
That would of been fun. That’s been one benefit when it’s my turn to help with the home schooling, beach for lunch. Can’t beat that.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You go swimming?? How’s ya walk

Status
Not open for further replies.