• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not blaming the east my bro, I'm blaming the fucking Muppets that are supposedly the government. They fucked up time and time again and now are acting tough on the toughest demographics to make it look like they are doing something.
the hotel quarantine breach caused this flare up/ lockdown..NSW govt failure, they have blood on their hands..the delta strain walked into their hotels and was let out into the community.

If they let people return home with COVID they need waterproof processes to make sure they don’t impact the community , the economy. They failed, everyone is paying

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the hotel quarantine breach caused this flare up/ lockdown..NSW govt failure, they have blood on their hands..the delta strain walked into their hotels and was let out into the community.

If they let people return home with COVID they need waterproof processes to make sure they don’t impact the community , the economy. They failed, everyone is paying
Nope, wasn’t hotels.
The unmasked, unvaxxed Bondi limo driver who picked up a FedEx aircrew at SYD Airport (the aircrew had Delta) caught it from them and he took it home to his family and here we are. Limo company says they weren’t doing anything wrong as they were within regulations at the time. Regardless of delta we knew 99% of C-19 cases at the time were inbound travellers from overseas so how anyone was allowed to transport aircrew unmasked and unvaxxed is beyond me - assuming the limo lot are telling the truth.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow, the neighbours mother just had a heart attack when she heard her daughter had covid.
Not to be insensitive sorry about the news....

The big question is ..........
Will the neighbours mothers heart attack be counted as Covid "related" :smirk:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, wasn’t hotels.
The unmasked, unvaxxed Bondi limo driver who picked up a FedEx aircrew at SYD Airport (the aircrew had Delta) caught it from them and he took it home to his family and here we are. Limo company says they weren’t doing anything wrong as they were within regulations at the time. Regardless of delta we knew 99% of C-19 cases at the time were inbound travellers from overseas so how anyone was allowed to transport aircrew unmasked and unvaxxed is beyond me - assuming the limo lot are telling the truth.
well linked to international travelers staying at hotels. The whole process needed to be airtight. From plane ride into place of quarantine.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well linked to international travelers staying at hotels. The whole process needed to be airtight. From plane ride into place of quarantine.
Isnt the government working on this now building a facility in QLD 18 months after covid?
Probably ready by the time enough vaccinated and we open up and we wont need it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, guess who is now in quarantine until the end of next week...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
JAB, ONE TWO
Sydney’s areas with the highest number of cases have some of the lowest levels of vaccinations in the state, the SMH reports. About 14.6% of people aged over 15 in Sydney’s south-west have received both doses, while in the inner south-west it’s 16.1%, and in Parramatta 17.7%. That’s compared to residents in North Sydney and Hornsby where it’s 26.9%, the eastern suburbs 23.9%, and the inner-west 22.8%. The problem basically boils down to three things: a lack of access, a complex booking system, and younger populations in the Harbour city’s south-west and west (who were, until recently, told to wait for Pfizer).

UNSW epidemiologist Prof. Mary-Louise McLaws reckons the government should stop focusing on vaccinating those in their 40s and 50s, and immediately target young people in those hotspots instead. But Lieutenant-General John Frewen, commander of the national vaccine rollout, said yesterday that Australians aged 30-39 would become a key transmissibility group in September, and then the 16-29 age group in October, The Oz ($) says.

Vaccinations are making all the difference on the severity of Delta’s impact worldwide — as Yale Medicine put it, citing CDC advice: “The highest spread of cases and severe outcomes is happening in places with low vaccination rates, and virtually all hospitalisations and deaths have been among the unvaccinated”.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Isnt the government working on this now building a facility in QLD 18 months after covid?
Probably ready by the time enough vaccinated and we open up and we wont need it.
Pretty much still procrastinating and studying and wasting time...Fed Govt refused the Toowoomba site next to the Wellness freight airport/hub which can be ready in 2 months and will only finance a facility in Pinkenba near Brisbane airport.

Another senseless Fed Govt decision.

None of these facilities will be "wasted" as this thing is with us for years. There's 36,000 Australians to get home and then all the infection from OS visitors, plus inevitable local transmission whenever we open up...and then there's the next corona type virus in say ten years. It's called planning you pollies.

Fed Govt even more inept with quarantine than supply of vaccine IMO.

Rydges South Bank have now pulled out of providing quarantine facilities.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's 36,000 Australians to get home and then all the infection from OS visitors, plus inevitable local transmission whenever we open up...
lock the bastards out. They have had 18 months notice to get home, instead they want to continue on their holiday and when things get too tough for them, cry they wanna go home.

if they are not fully vaccinated and they don’t test negative don’t let the bastards in. You have to govern for the majority, not appease the minority of people who don’t listen to warnings to get home 18 months ago.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Government getting closer and closer to vaccine passports.

I have done my part. And would happily do my part again buying beers to support my local whilst i raise my glass at the CT on the outside who are waiting for the NWO to flick the switch and kill everyone

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I have done my part. And would happily do my part again buying beers to support my local whilst i raise my glass at the CT on the outside who are waiting for the NWO to flick the switch and kill everyone
Vaccine passports? Bring them on.

I've had enough of anti-vax c#nts. We're living in a society, and if you want to be a part of it, you get jabbed. If you don't, f#ck off and don't participate.

Signed: a man who is stuck at home with his kids until the end of next week, and is ready to kill them already...

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaccine passports? Bring them on.

I've had enough of anti-vax c#nts. We're living in a society, and if you want to be a part of it, you get jabbed. If you don't, f#ck off and don't participate.

Signed: a man who is stuck at home with his kids until the end of next week, and is ready to kill them already...
Yes. 100%.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
lock the bastards out. They have had 18 months notice to get home, instead they want to continue on their holiday and when things get too tough for them, cry they wanna
I have a neighbour who’s mum died last week and he now has to work out how to get over to New Zealand ect ect to be with family. I don’t know much more than that but I’m assuming he won’t make the funeral or anything..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't want to carry around a vaccine password. Can't they just implant a microchip in my neck?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Vaccine passport planned for flights
Australians could be set to use a QR code vaccine certificate that would allow quarantine-free international travel in the future under a proposal backed by the expenditure review committee of cabinet. The certificates and border declarations would be linked to your vaccination status on your MyGov account (an example used in New York is pictured above). Prime Minister Scott Morrison also wants them to be used for domestic travel, although several of the more conservative MPs in the Coalition party room are against this, while others want it explicitly ruled out for local activities such as shopping in supermarkets.
But before we can travel, we need more people vaccinated, and the Doherty Institute modelling underpinning the government’s new path out of the pandemic shows immunising younger people who transmit the virus more – rather than older Australians who come into contact with fewer people – will reduce infections, hospital admissions and deaths. However, UNSW epidemiologist Mary-Louise McLaws said the modelling – which suggests restrictions can be permanently eased once 70 per cent of over-15s are fully vaccinated – leaves too many unprotected: “That’s 56 per cent of the total population,” she said. “That means one in two people are not protected” – meaning we would still rely heavily on testing, tracing and isolating.
New data shows the parts of Sydney hit hardest by the current outbreak have some of the lowest vaccination rates in the state. Just 33.1 per cent of people over 15 in south-west Sydney have had at least one dose, compared with 51.9 per cent on the north shore. The national average is 41.4 per cent. Professor McLaws described the pattern as “shameful”, while Sydney University’s Professor Julie Leask said complex booking systems, a lack of access and younger populations had left more people in the city’s west and south-west exposed. See vaccine data in your area here.
In order to get more young people vaccinated, the federal government says it will trial drive-through vaccination clinics from mid-September before opening widely in mid-October. There is also a pilot of workplace vaccinations planned for October, to be expanded by late November, potentially alongside clinics at retail hubs and schools in December. The plan states vaccines will be offered to over-30s from September and ages 16 and up in October. The Prime Minister dismissed Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese’s calls for $300 vaccine payments but said he was open to other incentives such as lotteries, even though research suggests cash payments would be more effective.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a neighbour who’s mum died last week and he now has to work out how to get over to New Zealand ect ect to be with family. I don’t know much more than that but I’m assuming he won’t make the funeral or anything..
Do people wait until loved ones die before they think to go see them? If someone is seriously ill wouldn’t you go see them before they pass away? Confusing

there was a lady on the news crying how she loves her country (Australia) and misses her family in Melbourne and how her mums so sick.. it’s all so unfair as she weeps. If this was all true what is she doing in the UK? if she loves her country and family so much? Just decided now it’s time to come home? Crocodile tears

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Do people wait until loved ones die before they think to go see them? If someone is seriously ill wouldn’t you go see them before they pass away? Confusing

there was a lady on the news crying how she loves her country (Australia) and misses her family in Melbourne and how her mums so sick.. it’s all so unfair as she weeps. If this was all true what is she doing in the UK? if she loves her country and family so much? Just decided now it’s time to come home? Crocodile tears
Yeah I’m not sure his story but it’s not a nice situation to be in.. Not everything is always clear cut could be a million factors.

Even people that were working say in London had an 18 month contract loved the life over there ect which they intended on getting extended but it didn’t for Covid reasons ect they now can’t find work and want to come home. Never expected or wanted this outcome but now have been forced to come home. There are so many different scenarios..

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
233 cases in NSW.

A man in his 20s passed away from Covid, and a woman in her 80s passed away too.

No cases in Hunter Valley / Newcastle are but they have detected a large amount of virus in the sewerage. I'm guessing this could be related to the protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.