• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t like how people get cut that oh he went to three cafes and a pub and a shopping centre and a supermarket what a bad person. He was living his life fuck off stay at home forever in your little room if that’s your thing but don’t judge someone that was just doing his thing especially if he didn’t actually know he had it.
When you see it written down all the places affected, I think it just makes it seem a lot. Then you add the close contacts it adds up to heaps.

When you write down all the places you visit yourself, it really adds up.

We were talking about it yesterday.
Went to all the cheap shops to get the biggest possible Easter egg we could find (for a joke we are setting up lol), Woolies, Bunnings, cafe, maccas drive thru, beach, couple of other shops.

We added up to 12 places all in 3 hours.

People just aren't thinking it thru the amt of places you go to and it started with the shoplifters flying from Melbourne. Media had their photos up again and set that whole agenda up to rehash it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When you see it written down all the places affected, I think it just makes it seem a lot. Then you add the close contacts it adds up to heaps.

Went to all the cheap shops to get the biggest possible Easter egg we could find (for a joke we are setting up lol), Woolies, Bunnings, cafe, maccas drive thru, beach, couple of other shops.

People just aren't thinking it thru the amt of places you go to and it started with the shoplifters flying from Melbourne. Media had their photos up again and set that whole agenda up to rehash it.
it depends. if they are just going about their business and didnt know they might have it, then its not excessive at all (its amazing how may places you do go if you had to wrote it down), but if people are visiting locations after they become aware they may have been exposed, and have to take a test, well that's something different entirely.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Cafe then straight to the Maccas drive through! Good god Wendy you sound well fed. Sneak in a couple of snags and a can of coke at the prior pit stop at Bunnings as well?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Went to all the cheap shops to get the biggest possible Easter egg we could find
I’m sure the recipients are still grateful Wendy, despite the associated stinginess. I guess this is one time you can say ‘It’s the thought that counts’ legitimately :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
it depends. if they are just going about their business and didnt know they might have it, then its not excessive at all (its amazing how may places you do go if you had to wrote it down), but if people are visiting locations after they become aware they may have been exposed, and have to take a test, well that's something different entirely.
Oh yes of course. If they had a test and waiting for results then went all around the suburbs then I already said, the businesses that have to deep clean and close, should be able to sue the dropkicks for ioss of trade the whole time they are locked down.

Cafe then straight to the Maccas drive through! Good god Wendy you sound well fed. Sneak in a couple of snags and a can of coke at the prior pit stop at Bunnings as well?
No mate. Wasn't in that order but we do pick up a coffee to take to the beach. Spread it out throughout the 3 hours. Never buy Bunnings snags or drink coke except in Bundy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 days left until we hit 4 million vaccinated Australians
I'm not sure about that vaccine i heard it has bill gates dna in it and and night it mutates to a full bill gates while your asleep and then new mutant bill gates sticks his dick in your mouth. The next morning you get an email with the picture of you asleep with bill gates dick in your mouth .and if you dont pay $100 in 24hrs mark Zuckerberg will sodomise you .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that vaccine i heard it has bill gates dna in it and and night it mutates to a full bill gates while your asleep and then new mutant bill gates sticks his dick in your mouth. The next morning you get an email with the picture of you asleep with bill gates dick in your mouth .and if you dont pay $100 in 24hrs mark Zuckerberg will sodomise you .
By the way bro we're not even fucking close to 4 million vaccinated.

Thats what they promised and we are nowhere near that

My post was completely sarcastic.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that vaccine i heard it has bill gates dna in it and and night it mutates to a full bill gates while your asleep and then new mutant bill gates sticks his dick in your mouth. The next morning you get an email with the picture of you asleep with bill gates
2 days left until we hit 4 million vaccinated Australians
Was gonna say ...no sign of it up here in nursing homes even.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Flawgfathers back by stealth

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
By the way bro we're not even fucking close to 4 million vaccinated.

Thats what they promised and we are nowhere near that

My post was completely sarcastic.
I don't mind when we get it ,it's no real rush for us the ship is steady .
Meanwhile in Mexico

Mexico has published revised figures indicating that the number of deaths caused by coronavirus is 60% higher than previously reported.

More than 321,000 people are now believed to have died from Covid-19 in the country.

The revised toll places Mexico with the second highest number of Covid-related deaths in the world, after the US.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some would say this is a conspiracy now, every time we get close to holiday time cases just magically pop up right on queue.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind when we get it ,it's no real rush for us the ship is steady .
Meanwhile in Mexico

Mexico has published revised figures indicating that the number of deaths caused by coronavirus is 60% higher than previously reported.

More than 321,000 people are now believed to have died from Covid-19 in the country.

The revised toll places Mexico with the second highest number of Covid-related deaths in the world, after the US.
@ASSASSIN no going near Cancun any time soon :upset:.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately without an even distribution of vaccine its still going to be a long ride
Screenshot_20210330-075917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cases on the rise again

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Having to wear a mask in the shopping centre in Mackay (which is further from Brisbane than Sydney is). It does seem like a slight overkill. Lucky I had a few random masks in the car.

One of the contacts of the current cluster did get to Gladstone, but even that is 5 hours drive away.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bloody idiot from QLD - now they have 8 cases there because that one dickhead didn't self isolate. Good that the other states are closing their borders to those flammin' cane toads now.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bloody idiot from QLD - now they have 8 cases there because that one dickhead didn't self isolate. Good that the other states are closing their borders to those flammin' cane toads now.
This is why I’d be suing QLD health & the state government if I was the bloke you are referring to. He did self isolate. QLD health fucked up but everyone is crucifying him because of false information.
I think the QLD cases came from a doctor and an un-vaccinated nurse in a covid ward however the fuck that happens when all the medical staff were meant to be vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.