• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And thee are actually frontline health workers, working with Covid patients who are still not vaccinated.
And they were working with covid patients before there was a vaccine.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions.. Good testing numbers.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

AD8FEFD7-C73A-4B0E-8B85-57598B6B6F69.jpeg

edit.. Your favourite trifecta @N4TE ..

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions.. Good testing numbers.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

View attachment 22670
And zero community cases for qld. Understandable there were more tests (about 35k).

My mother is now clear to enter nsw, but will be confined to my sisters place and then her own for 14 days. At least she can leave for exercise/food etc so it's better than proper iso

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And zero community cases for qld. Understandable there were more tests (about 35k).

My mother is now clear to enter nsw, but will be confined to my sisters place and then her own for 14 days. At least she can leave for exercise/food etc so it's better than proper iso
Great to hear CD!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great to hear CD!
True. Chances are the stay home orders will be lifted by NSW before the 14 days are up as well.

But I also have a cousin who was supposed to be at Mooloolaba for the national life saving champs, but she would have had to fully iso when she returned to her native WA so decided to cancel. They really are hardcore over there.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
True. Chances are the stay home orders will be lifted by NSW before the 14 days are up as well.

But I also have a cousin who was supposed to be at Mooloolaba for the national life saving champs, but she would have had to fully iso when she returned to her native WA so decided to cancel. They really are hardcore over there.
Bugger CD!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..low testing.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:

View attachment 22797
We are bloody lucky this thing seems to be taking of again with avengence if you include Mexicos revised death's thats over 3 million dead on just a year, and safe to say a lot more countries don't have the most accurate figures, plus the millions its made pretty sick.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are bloody lucky this thing seems to be taking of again with avengence if you include Mexicos revised death's thats over 3 million dead on just a year, and safe to say a lot more countries don't have the most accurate figures, plus the millions its made pretty sick.
We are in the best country in the world Southy!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looking like the only place we will be permitted to visit in the next 5 years lol
More bio controls and guarantine protocols there than anywhere else.

The last place for just about anyone to be approved to visit. Well Australian territory anyway :grinning:

You might get into the Chilean stations lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.