• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Martial law coming, called it weeks ago along with Alzz but it was a conspiracy apparently.
Nah. I don't think anyone called ADF use a conspiracy. Many were calling for it during the hotel quarantine debacle.

People just said that it was a conspiracy if you think they faked Covid to enact martial law.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The military assisted last year also
Thats when the rent-a-cop's and cops failed miserably didn't they?

All I'm going to say is if you're not Middle Eastern appearance or look like a junkie/dealer/crook youll be fine with the military lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was training my boy like I mentioned before with cops everywhere and parked across the road, they didn't say anything about wearing a mask.

Even gave me a hello nod as we walked home.
I just went for a run, with a mask on.

I have to call massive bullshit to people saying they can't exercise with a mask.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
300 defence personnel for assistance patrolling the streets.

So many rules, it's impossible to follow it all. Changes every day. NSW Govt confusing most folks surely.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I have to call massive bullshit to people saying they can't exercise with a mask.
My initial guess as to why they didn't say anything because it was obvious we were training. With my condition I can't wear a mask for more than about 5 mins so there is no way I can wear one while training.

A maskless older lady had her grandkids and they were fine with that too. I guess they were sensible cops and not stamping authority for the sake of self satisfaction.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My initial guess as to why they didn't say anything because it was obvious we were training. With my condition I can't wear a mask for more than about 5 mins so there is no way I can wear one while training.

A maskless older lady had her grandkids and they were fine with that too. I guess they were sensible cops and not stamping authority for the sake of self satisfaction.
Bro I know your condition and of course not don't mean it for you. I was more speaking about average people, there's just no excuse for average people.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I call bullshit, on southys beer walking group today i found it near impossible to walk ,drink, and have a cigar with a mask on ,so I took my mask off sat on a piece of sandstone had a beer ,whiskey and cigar in the sun no one within 150 meters of me was glorious

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro I know your condition and of course not don't mean it for you. I was more speaking about average people, there's just no excuse for average people.
I don't want more hassles than I already have but I wear a bandana cowboy style if and when I have to got to the shops/chemists.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't want more hassles than I already have but I wear a bandana cowboy style if and when I have to got to the shops/chemists.
I got this, its soviet was going to wear down the shops for a laugh I put it on and felt a bit sick probably left over from Chernobyl or something
20210729_163423_copy_1512x2016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.