• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I just see that the fine for not wearing a mask is now $500!
Yeah. Gladys mentioned this in the morning along with the point that all people in the 8 hard lockdowns LGAs now need to wear masks anytime they leave the house, including outside. And a few other things including that if businesses constantly breach the rules, police now have the power to close that business.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We missed the boat bigtime with Bondi
Man agree but that boat's long sailed. I'd reckon it's not too late to go harder.

The Mrs is a Tafe Head Teacher and her teacher are real worried if students come back because they come from lots of different areas.

Will this lockdown finish in 4 weeks......I hope but doubt it will. Thing is if Gladys gets rolled most likely one of the other knuckleheads gets in as says fcuk yeah just open up and let it rip.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man agree but that boat's long sailed. I'd reckon it's not too late to go harder.

The Mrs is a Tafe Head Teacher and her teacher are real worried if students come back because they come from lots of different areas.

Will this lockdown finish in 4 weeks......I hope but doubt it will. Thing is if Gladys gets rolled most likely one of the other knuckleheads gets in as says fcuk yeah just open up and let it rip.
Matey I genuinely think they're treading water now until they get enough of us vaccinated (they'll probably aim for 55% based on the UK results) to just open the whole thing up.

Because either through politics or arrogance or whatever the fuck else it is, they've been twiddling their thumbs as far as restrictions are concerned, e.g defining essential and non-essential took 2 fucking weeks.

While those LGA are locked down, they seem to be making the exact same original mistake. They're not taking into consideration how easy it is for delta to transmit to another person, hence as you say those school kids moving about Sydney could be a real a concern.

As much as those protestors on the weekend were a bunch of idiots, at the very least it might answer a question of how infectious the delta strain is in the outdoors, as no one has that data at the moment, hence if the answer is favourable that might help in dealing with this outbreak.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I expect to see if the protest was a super spreader event by mid next week. These tools don't believe in COVID so won't get tested, most likely we'll have to wait if they pass it on to others and they go get tested.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I expect to see if the protest was a super spreader event by mid next week. These tools don't believe in COVID so won't get tested, most likely we'll have to wait if they pass it on to others and they go get tested.
Horse boy in lock up is refusing a covid test ,classic case of total fuckwit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah. Gladys mentioned this in the morning along with the point that all people in the 8 hard lockdowns LGAs now need to wear masks anytime they leave the house, including outside. And a few other things including that if businesses constantly breach the rules, police now have the power to close that business.
Does my dog also have to wear one when I take him out on his walk?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was training my boy like I mentioned before with cops everywhere and parked across the road, they didn't say anything about wearing a mask.

Even gave me a hello nod as we walked home.

Status
Not open for further replies.