• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so you don't think there is anything wrong with Bill Gates withholding the patent of the vaccine and that Pfizer sells it 10 times the price it takes to make

some shop wants to sell water for $4 instead of $1 there is a public meltdown

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
- Root bubble, you can nominate one person who can visit your house for a root. But they have to live in your local government area and you can't have a different person each day. Just the one person. Gladys may or may not have used the word "root"
Does it have to be your missus or can you nominate someone else? :tonguewink:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep that's the people I feel sorry for not the Insta heros who can't post photos of themselves at the fancy cafe in their best active wear. Perhaps he can sub contract the job in the short term?
He is going to have to try something. Not to make money off the job. Just to keep the builders.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i don't care i will take all you guys on 80 on 1, its like the barba/greenberg days all over again when everybody was convinced barba was a great human being and greenberg loved the club

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's tough but up until now the building industry had a pretty easy run with minimal impact, we have had more time than most to prepare for a what if scenario, food places, tourism, travel agents, and a airlines have had it 10 times tougher than us,any tradie should be able to hold themselves for at least a month or so ( fucking the way sparkies charge possibly longer)covid ( and certain
restrictions) has fucked and will continue to do so a lot of people , we either ride it out and survive an adapt.
It ain't fun though anyway you look at it
Its not just that. If the construction lockdown was still in force for all Sydney. Would have been ok. But now other sparkies outside the LGA are laughing, whilst the ones inside the LGAs are being told to go fuck themselves and watch their businesses crumble.

Its easy to say "they will bounce back". When the reality is, most wont.

If the government wanted the trust and compliance of every day people. This wasnt the way to go about it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could there be any correlation between people with long hair and transmission of the delta strain? The hair follicle holds onto the virus more than a bald head?

Should dr kerry chant order people with long hair in the 8 red zone LGA have a haircut?
You better check your pubes then, might be a jungle of covid in there.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, they stuffed it up royally when they had the chance to quash it initially and I have no doubt the influence of people like Dominic Perrottett and Brad Hazzard are why they failed to implement a successful hard and fast approach. Right now all their doing is keeping a loose lid on things, vaccination rates will definitely need to increase dramatically if we're going to come out of this in decent shape
Health Hazzard is a fuckin Muppet!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
so you don't think there is anything wrong with Bill Gates withholding the patent of the vaccine and that Pfizer sells it 10 times the price it takes to make

some shop wants to sell water for $4 instead of $1 there is a public meltdown
I think there are a lot of things wrong with modern business ethics. Doesn't mean I want the old and vulnerable to die in large numbers, for small businesses to go under, or for people to uneccesarily kill themselves because a bunch of selfish people are doing everything imaginable to extend the lockdown they are protesting against. And while Gates may have profited from COVID, I don't believe for a second that he engineered the virus. That's real tin foil stuff.

To reference your second analogy, I get annoyed when shops overcharge for water, but if I saw someone faint from dehydration on the street and an overpriced bottle of water was the only nearby source of hydration, I wouldn't rage at the store owner, I'd buy the water and give the person a drink.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think there are a lot of things wrong with modern business ethics. Doesn't mean I want the old and vulnerable to die in large numbers, for small businesses to go under, or for people to uneccesarily kill themselves because a bunch of selfish people are doing everything imaginable to extent the lockdown they are protesting agaisnt. And while Gates may have profited from COVID, I don't believe for a second that he engineered the virus. That's real tin foil stuff.

To reference your second analogy, I get annoyed when shops overcharge for water, but if I saw someone faint from dehydration on the street and overpriced bottled water was the only nearby source of hydration, I wouldn't rage at the store owner, I'd buy the water and give the person a drink.
well i think he has engineered the virus, he showed foreknowledge years before, he talked about his vaccines lowering world population by billions (he means healthy people don't have as many kids but it proves he thinks he is the decider and wants to reduce the world population), he is involved with pfizer and WHO, pfizer was the leading vaccine and was produced very fast, he blocks the patent on the vaccine so nobody else can make it, he sells it for 10 times the price, the alternate vaccine reputation has been smashed and nobody wants it in this country

Status
Not open for further replies.