Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't hold a hose mate

Yeah man this was brilliant and showed up the lardarse Slomo is 100% useless.....if like we didn't know.

Great question dodged by Glady about NSW going direct to Pfizer but I reckon she slung Slomo under the bus.

How fcuked is this.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know people who gave had 3 or 4, but nothing like 13. You might be entitled to contact the Guiness world records people - Most Covid Tests for one person.
The people at Howard Springs in the NT were getting tested daily, although that was an easier quicker but less accurate test. I think they will still getting the deep throat test at least once a week.

People like couriers and truck drivers who have to keep working but see random people at different locations were asked a while back to get tested once a week just as a precaution. Not sure how many of them are actually doing this though...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pfizer just released a statement denying the South Park character looking Kevin Rudd was involved in any negotiations.

I don’t know what’s sadder, Rudd and Turnbull trying to stay relevant or their supporters

DEC40F86-B359-4842-AFA9-2E907CEDB24C.png

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pfizer just released a statement denying the South Park character looking Kevin Rudd was involved in any negotiations.

I don’t know what’s sadder, Rudd and Turnbull trying to stay relevant or their supporters
Pfizer were never going to deal with Rudd because he didn't have the Authoritah

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did the article claim he had anything to do with negotiations?
Was just a piece about him talking to the head of Pfizer to see if anything could be done to bring orders forward?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rudd never claimed as much. His letter to the PM has been made public and his "actions" are stated in that letter.

The fact is that senior businessmen (who were confirmed by ABC but those businessmen wanted anonymity) asked for Rudd to step in due to breakdown in talks.

In senate questioning (I think 3 to 4 weeks ago) it was confirmed that the government never followed up with Pfizer and acted "dismissive" of them in July 2020

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I should also add in, funny that Murdoch minions try and paint a scenario that never happened nor were there any suggestions that it happened that way.

Just the typical Murdoch diversion and lies that fools the stupids

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rudd never claimed as much. His letter to the PM has been made public and his "actions" are stated in that letter.

The fact is that senior businessmen (who were confirmed by ABC but those businessmen wanted anonymity) asked for Rudd to step in due to breakdown in talks.

In senate questioning (I think 3 to 4 weeks ago) it was confirmed that the government never followed up with Pfizer and acted "dismissive" of them in July 2020
ABC hahaha. Wipe Dan Andrews’ jizz out of your eyes biased lefty

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should also add in, funny that Murdoch minions try and paint a scenario that never happened nor were there any suggestions that it happened that way.

Just the typical Murdoch diversion and lies that fools the stupids
Probably because you have Turnbull posting stuff like this...

FB_IMG_1626061127784.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.