Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably because you have Turnbull posting stuff like this...

View attachment 26570
And? The murdoch articles go on to attack Rudd's claims, not Turnbulls.

But again, as usual, they write their own version of events and brain dead morons lap it up.

Again, Rudd made no such claim that he had contractual impact on it. Rudd's claims were enquiring as a private citizen and then raising this enquiry to the PM. His letter even expresses that all contractual agreements will have to take place between Pfizer and the government and have nothing to do with him.

The statement from Pfizer in no way shape or form, rules out Rudd's version of events.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And? The murdoch articles go on to attack Rudd's claims, not Turnbulls.

But again, as usual, they write their own version of events and brain dead morons lap it up.

Again, Rudd made no such claim that he had contractual impact on it. Rudd's claims were enquiring as a private citizen and then raising this enquiry to the PM. His letter even expresses that all contractual agreements will have to take place between Pfizer and the government and have nothing to do with him.

The statement from Pfizer in no way shape or form, rules out Rudd's version of events.
Of course they do. But I'm just pointing out why Pfizer were so quick to shut it down. That and why it wasn't just Murdoch media making it up. It was also someone leaking it to the media as a praise attempt on Rudd, and his allies making the wrong comments.

I should also point out that Rudd is constantly attacking ScoMo on Twitter. That and his (fair) attacks on Murdoch Media are why they're targeting him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course they do. But I'm just pointing out why Pfizer were so quick to shut it down.

I should also point out that Rudd is constantly attacking ScoMo on Twitter. That and his (fair) attacks on Murdoch Media are why they're targeting him.
Pfizer are quick to shut it down because they don't want to get involved in a political shit fight, it's not their area of interest or their desire to be involved in mud slinging.

Murdoch media attacking Rudd is not only because Rudd is going at them, but they also run a protection racket for the LNP.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pfizer are quick to shut it down because they don't want to get involved in a political shit fight, it's not their area of interest or their desire to be involved in mud slinging.

Murdoch media attacking Rudd is not only because Rudd is going at them, but they also run a protection racket for the LNP.
Sky News have been sucking off Gladys and the gold standard it's actually pathetic. Soon we are going to have our own version of Fox News & CNN and I don't want a bar of the left vs right divide & conquer bs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sky News have been sucking off Gladys and the gold standard it's actually pathetic. Soon we are going to have our own version of Fox News & CNN and I don't want a bar of the left vs right divide & conquer bs.
Sky News have already passed Fox. Just watch The Outsiders.

Just waiting for a left wing extreme biased network to rise up.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sky News have already passed Fox. Just watch The Outsiders.

Just waiting for a left wing extreme biased network to rise up.
My bet is on Channel 10 morphing into that (they have already been taken over by an American news company). That way they can feed off each other, they'll have their own Tucker like segment where they can attack the radical left 7pm Project. They'll say the Project is anti-semetic and the project will say they are racists or something like that.

Reading the Sky News comments on youtube really makes me worry how many dumb people are going to fall for this fake left vs right crap.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
abc730 (@abc730) Tweeted: Pfizer released a statement today saying no third parties had been involved in contractual agreements after it emerged senior Australian business figures reached out to @MrKRudd to speak with the Pfizer chairman. But the intervention raises questions for the government. #abc730 https://t.co/J6sbSJO3Hq

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this guy going to spontaneously combust? Maybe grow an extra arm?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Really can't see Drive-ins coming back..but?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to China once this pandemic is over?
World pariahs ? (CCP more specifically) and our lost trading partners?

Our Govt and Sky shock jocks blaming them for the Great Barrier Reef UNESCO report now.

We need to be so careful about this handling of China due to our dependence on them for our trade eg wine industry, agriculture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.