Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A few posts above you were critical of Israel and now you’re supporting an Israeli. Good to see you’re consistent Alzz. Consistently bad that is :-).
What I've come to realise is that the common "woke" person confuses Zionists with Jews. Zionists are the extremists just like Isis. All extremists are fucked in the head.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What I've come to realise is that the common "woke" person confuses Zionists with Jews. Zionists are the extremists just like Isis. All extremists are fucked in the head.
Agree. Any form of extremism left or right ain’t good. Doesn’t matter what race, religion or affiliation. It’s dangerous shit talk and that’s it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He says he’s saving himself but my advice to @AlzzBulldog is to go out and get himself laid - it might relieve some of his tension. Just hope his pickup line doesn’t start with anything about the virus being fake - he might not get very far :-).
Yes it probably would help and I have supsions he is a closet homosexual which the wouldn't bother the world but he seems conflicted with his beliefs

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely not taking it..nobody knows any side effects from this shit you could all drop dead in 5 years and for what so you can go overseas on a holiday? I rather holiday in this country anyway

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A few posts above you were critical of Israel and now you’re supporting an Israeli. Good to see you’re consistent Alzz. Consistently bad that is :-).
I don’t support him lmaoo, but that behaviour is disgusting

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t support him lmaoo, but that behaviour is disgusting
Then why post his garbage?
He’s a known troublemaker, was also arrested on Australia Day. He’s a lunatic in the mould of Milo Yiannopoulos. It’s not ‘Chinese’ nor ‘communist’ to remove known troublemakers from pressers, end of.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And @AlzzBulldog - how is removing Avi Yemini any different to what your pal Agent Orange did to Jim Acosta when he suspended his White House Press Accreditation and only reinstated it when faced with a lawsuit? Is that ‘China arriving in DC’? How do you explain your double standard in this instance?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Then why post his garbage?
He’s a known troublemaker, was also arrested on Australia Day. He’s a lunatic in the mould of Milo Yiannopoulos. It’s not ‘Chinese’ nor ‘communist’ to remove known troublemakers from pressers, end of.
Geez it's a worry when you realise there's people out there that can't evaluate agendas and their goto is conspiracy theories and wild fantasies.

So disappointed and concerned for our kids future if this takes hold or gets mainstream.
I cant see how its workable in a democratic, free capitalist society where we have liberal views to drive our society.

We all know that we must take information with a grain of salt. I prefer whats commonly stereotyped as left bc I want a free and fair society for all and don't want the dog eat dog mantra I find espoused by conservatives (my opinion).

I accept conservative values if it makes sense for the good of all ( yet to see it lol) but no one should be believing these wild conspiracy theories that are demonstrably flawed for purely sensationalistic propaganda.

It's unworkable to govern with a society of Qanon and conspiracy theorists doubting, and trying to tear down, our established beliefs eg rocking up at Covid 19 pressers to achieve absolutely nothing but chaos.

We've got Leigh Sales and Tony Abbots girlfriend for that.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're pathetic attempt at a "Hypothetical " which made absolutely no sense did you re read it or your simply that fucking retarded?
So whats hard about using your imagination and imagining a world where there is only an island with 100 homos and lesbos, what would happen?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If thats what came to your mind, then you must be thinking about cocks in your mouth... do you have something to say?
Plenty but you constantly dodge questions, and get cut down with facts, and the fact is you are gay ( I have proof and the truth)but you are conflicted
Its ok if your gay mate its 2020 noone cares so stop making things up about gays on islands and go enjoy yourself being gay

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty but you constantly dodge questions, and get cut down with facts, and the fact is you are gay ( I have proof and the truth)but you are conflicted
Its ok if your gay mate its 2020 noone cares so stop making things up about gays on islands and go enjoy yourself being gay
Lmaoo are you good bro?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So whats hard about using your imagination and imagining a world where there is only an island with 100 homos and lesbos, what would happen?
Its not using an imagination its how retarded you worded it you dopey git ,when you're trying to give a " Hypothetical " make sure it makes sense, I sense your homophobia is an act to mask your true feelings its ok dude

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its not using an imagination its how retarded you worded it you dopey git ,when you're trying to give a " Hypothetical " make sure it makes sense, I sense your homophobia is an act to mask your true feelings its ok dude
@AlzzBulldog was hitting on me the other day, asked if I liked dick.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahaahaha am i getting to you that much lmaoo
Ive never said anything homophobic lol... your just spinning out, lay off the grog

Status
Not open for further replies.