• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. I just have a problem with people using false information to push it.

Don't want to get vaccinated? Cool. Doesn't bother me. Could end up killing some old people but I'm not going to attempt to teach anyone morality (would be pretty hypocritical of me)

Spreading false information in order to attempt to convince others not to vaccinate, therefore leading to them killing others? That I have a problem with.

If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. But don't try to convince other people to follow your potentially dangerous misinformation just because you think you know more than the experts.
Boom !

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Riiiight. So you’re saying people study for years to commit their professional lives to something they are good at and/or believe in but yet are willing to give that all away to ‘be bought’. And so much of that happens (You’ve suggested many groups/individuals have been corrupted) yet to date there hasn’t been a single whistleblower about this deep state phenomenon. I wish I could find and employ some of these people - they’re amazingly talented! Imagine what I could pull off business wise if I could bring millions of experts together to carry out my evil instructions with such precision and not a single one of them breaks ranks. Oh. That’s right. I can’t. I’m not delusional :-).
They pull it off because of people like you I’m afraid

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We all want free speech and defend the principle but even FB is deleting Craig Kelly's misinformation.

Can't something similar be implemented on here.

Informed opinions or reasoned concerns are valued for all our enlightenment and discussion, but geez are we an outlet for Qanon etc insulting our intelligence.

We're challenged enough as Bulldog supporters lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all want free speech and defend the principle but even FB is deleting Craig Kelly's misinformation.

Can't something similar be implemented on here.

Informed opinions or reasoned concerns are valued for all our enlightenment and discussion, but geez are we an outlet for Qanon etc insulting our intelligence.

We're challenged enough as Bulldog supporters lol
We generally do already. Anything which is dangerous misinformation gets automatically deleted. But we have to be cautious because there's a difference between blatant misinformation and genuine concern.

When it comes to Covid-19 vaccination, people should be concerned and they should look further into it. There has been sufficient testing but maybe there's long term issues that haven't been picked up. So people should be skeptical and should keep reading up on the information.

But posting blatant misinformation from YouTube, or saying that Covid is a hoax. That stuff gets deleted 'cause it's completely disproven information that can only lead to problems.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Important caveat to point out on my post above. Even though we don't know the long term side effects of the vaccine, There's enough testing to tell us that long term side effects are virtually non-existent. And like all vaccines, it's thousands of times safer than not taking the vaccine.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Important caveat to point out on my post above. Even though we don't know the long term side effects of the vaccine, There's enough testing to tell us that long term side effects are virtually non-existent. And like all vaccines, it's thousands of times safer than not taking the vaccine.
A vaccine takes up to 10 years to be fully safe.... and this virus has 99.7% recovery

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They pull it off because of people like you I’m afraid
Predictable reply.
That’s the thing with conspiracy lunatics.
When challenged they get defensive with:

‘People like you’
‘Your life is a movie, you just don’t know it’
‘Your life is a lie’

And other assorted dribble.

Alzz you’re going to be mightily disappointed when you finally accept you’re being scammed. And before you again suggest it’s me being scammed, once again I invite you to share your wisdom. Give us some links, open the curtain to this treasure trove of knowledge that proves your ‘right side of history’.

Yeah. Didn’t think so :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's why I deleted my original thread and created the covid vaccine thread.

Like to see who will and won't take it and what is their reasoning for it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dosent matter what you think about him.... that behaviour china will be proud of
A few posts above you were critical of Israel and now you’re supporting an Israeli. Good to see you’re consistent Alzz. Consistently bad that is :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few posts above you were critical of Israel and now you’re supporting an Israeli. Good to see you’re consistent Alzz. Consistently bad that is :-).
This is comming from a twit saying if gays lived on an island humanity would cease to exist, the bloke is absolute bullshit never once backed anything he said up with any evidence

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is comming from a twit saying if gays lived on an island humanity would cease to exist, the bloke is absolute bullshit never once backed anything he said up with any evidence
He says he’s saving himself but my advice to @AlzzBulldog is to go out and get himself laid - it might relieve some of his tension. Just hope his pickup line doesn’t start with anything about the virus being fake - he might not get very far :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.