• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still not answered the question I asked you? Seen a pattern with you're type ,you all throw shit out the like its fact then once questioned on it you do the biggest deflection, on some long winded shit that makes absolutely no sense, so what is it?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you win ? How fucking old are you ? You get asked a question you don't answer and you won!!! Get help dude you seriously are not the full quid
You laugh at any posts I write so this is the the respect you get back. You mumble on like creepy joe biden . I won I am the winner as always so kiss my feet

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know the new york post from my arse but it’s funny how it’s always a rag or not authenticated or peerless or whatever else you come up with when it suits you but other times a different rag will ring your chain as 100% authentic. fuck sake.
They act like the hyenas from the lion king

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You laugh at any posts I write so this is the the respect you get back. You mumble on like creepy joe biden . I won I am the winner as always so kiss my feet
The fuck are on about? I laugh at any post you write? No a few because they have been ridiculous, seriously dude get some help

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuck are on about? I laugh at any post you write? No a few because they have been ridiculous, seriously dude get some help
Bra I’m fine! Killing it this week! But FYI like you say I only take my advice from credible sources which by all measure and accounts is not you, don’t be a hypocrite now. I win

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you a dr ? Or a psychiatrist? Or are you just another muppet with an opinion? The 5 stages of grief is something you should look up! Wear goggles cause the salty ness is really showing ! Just a little background on me.. I’m doing fine ! My mind is clear , I’ve got a beautiful girlfriend , a successful business , nearly Have my second home deposit, just put $6000 on my Ute in upgrades , so it’s Friday ! I’m chilling , I’ll get a beer maybe a bag, and enjoy my steak while you debunk theories like the insecure person you are. I repeat dr south of heaven I am of sound mind and aware of my surroundings. The only phd you have is being a pretty huge douche

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bra I’m fine! Killing it this week! But FYI like you say I only take my advice from credible sources which by all measure and accounts is not you, don’t be a hypocrite now. I win
You do win at dodging question there's no doubt about that

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you a dr ? Or a psychiatrist? Or are you just another muppet with an opinion? The 5 stages of grief is something you should look up! Wear goggles cause the salty ness is really showing ! Just a little background on me.. I’m doing fine ! My mind is clear , I’ve got a beautiful girlfriend , a successful business , nearly Have my second home deposit, just put $6000 on my Ute in upgrades , so it’s Friday ! I’m chilling , I’ll get a beer maybe a bag, and enjoy my steak while you debunk theories like the insecure person you are. I repeat dr south of heaven I am of sound mind and aware of my surroundings. The only phd you have is being a pretty huge douche
What theories am I debunking lol i asked you one simple question fuck me dead ,

Status
Not open for further replies.