• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet again slow down a bit, I lose because I have no idea? I simply asked you a question and now you have given me 2 long winded rants that have absolutely nothing to do with the question.
So for the 3rd time slow down a bit ,would you now like to answer the question I asked?
Please refer to the image you posted on after . No social media there, wipe the propaganda off your specs and report back to your king . I have my coffee strong with 1 sugar, use real milk not then soy you drink. If you burnt it then rip it out and try again, similar to how your arguments never win with me. This is getting old ! Youd make a good fighter you never give up.. it’s cute

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fauci and Peter daszak funded gain of function research, when sads happened they immediately had its origins . It’s been a year and it just so happens the wuhan lab is a block or two away from a wet market. Those wet markets continue to trade. Fauci in 2017 said it’s no doubt in my mind that this administration will face a pandemic. He is done , the walls are closing in. ITS THE CCP! The money went to the Wuhan lab and they even conducted ccp salutes. Dr Li Meng Yan the Chinese virologists fled to USA after she found origins and said the Chinese military found it.
It can’t be any clearer of day, the facts in simple are this

The emails show he knew about it, Peter daszak on camera talking about how they inserted spike proteins from horse show bats , the money that went there was whet fauci was questioned about snd said they do not fund the labs . He then back tracks and say we do but I don’t know what they do with the money. Another note to that - hydroxycloroquine was effective in covid more then vaccines but he put a stop to it, his emails confirm this so you can post all that propaganda cause that’s what it is. But he will be criminally liable and at the very least for now will either step down or be fired cause he’s a criminal and a pathological liar

The article, “Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak," states Fauci's remarks came during a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University.

Students and global health experts gathered to encourage the then-incoming Trump administration to "plan accordingly," according to Georgetown University Medical Center. The event, held Jan. 10, 2017, was organized by the Center for Global Health Science and Security in partnership with the Harvard Global Health Institute.

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases," Fauci said during his "Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration" speech, which came shortly before Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20. He added, "the thing we're extraordinarily confident about is that we're going to see this in the next few years."

He is in total damage contol
Hence why he’s barely speaking on tv lately .
As I said, stop getting your info from conspiracy websites. For example, Dr Yan is a hack. She had her research torn apart by the scientific community for being massively flawed. She couldn't even get it peer reviewed.

Experts have been warning about an incoming pandemic for nearly 20 years. That's why they're the experts. Next you'll say that the weatherman made it rain by saying that we have a chance of rain.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, Hydroxychloroquine still doesn't work. It has been through many trials and found to have little to no effect on Covid beyond placebo effect.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please refer to the image you posted on after . No social media there, wipe the propaganda off your specs and report back to your king . I have my coffee strong with 1 sugar, use real milk not then soy you drink. If you burnt it then rip it out and try again, similar to how your arguments never win with me. This is getting old ! Youd make a good fighter you never give up.. it’s cute
What the fuck are you on about dude ? The vaccine death picture you posted did you cross check it or simply just take it as fact,it is a very simple question mate ,there was no argument it was a question?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Huh? Globally? Or Locally? There’s been way more than one C-19 death globally this year. If you’re refereeing to Australia there’s obviously been nowhere near 272 vaccine related deaths so how is this message trying to be twisted exactly?
In Australia, and this has been reported by the tga.....theraputic goods Australia, look it up

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers for that. I laughed pretty bloody hard.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In Australia, and this has been reported by the tga.....theraputic goods Australia, look it up
You’re referring to the false information that that clown Clive Palmer was touting which has now been pulled?
Nice try Alzz, but you and your fellow conspirators need to do better than that :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
was on chuck Todd yesterday snd man oh man he was so pissed when Todd asks him about his scientific theory of it it came from a lab.. he literally squeaks like a rat
Did you even watch Fauci’s interview with Todd or just pull this from some GOP skewed conspiracy site? What you’re saying is not at all what happened :-).

Oh that’s right, it’s MSM, it’s all a lie.
I’ve done my research :tearsofjoy:.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Also, Hydroxychloroquine still doesn't work. It has been through many trials and found to have little to no effect on Covid beyond placebo effect.
actually you’re just parroting here. When used early in conjunction with zinc there was a need for hydroxychloroquine but it was removed even though it was freely available for 60 odd years prior.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
actually you’re just parroting here. When used early in conjunction with zinc there was a need for hydroxychloroquine but it was removed even though it was freely available for 60 odd years prior.
Nah. Early research suggested that the use of Hydroxychloroquine with Zinc in early infected may reduce mortality, but the evidence was circumstantial. More in depth research found that it had very little impact if any, and often increased mortality. Of course more research is needed to be 100% certain but all current available peer reviewed research does not support the use of Hydroxychloroquine with or without Zinc.

The reason it still gets pushed by Conservatives is because Trump said it's useful, Fauci said it's not, and Conservatives love Trump and hate Fauci so facts don't matter.

"We found that treatment with hydroxychloroquine is associated with increased mortality in COVID-19 patients, and there is no benefit of chloroquine. Findings have unclear generalizability to outpatients, children, pregnant women, and people with comorbidities."

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Victoria records 0 local acquired cases on the first day of their restrictions easing up,

Wow their contact tracing is so shit and they can't control any of this, obviously they never learn their lessons and keep on screwing up over and over and over again.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. Early research suggested that the use of Hydroxychloroquine with Zinc in early infected may reduce mortality, but the evidence was circumstantial. More in depth research found that it had very little impact if any, and often increased mortality. Of course more research is needed to be 100% certain but all current available peer reviewed research does not support the use of Hydroxychloroquine with or without Zinc.

The reason it still gets pushed by Conservatives is because Trump said it's useful, Fauci said it's not, and Conservatives love Trump and hate Fauci so facts don't matter.

"We found that treatment with hydroxychloroquine is associated with increased mortality in COVID-19 patients, and there is no benefit of chloroquine. Findings have unclear generalizability to outpatients, children, pregnant women, and people with comorbidities."

early research suggested it reduced mortality but of course further research suggests it INCREASES mortality. of coursezzzz....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
early research suggested it reduced mortality but of course further research suggests it INCREASES mortality. of coursezzzz....

Note the part where I said, "the evidence was circumstantial", for example, a bunch of doctors saying it works without actually carrying out any research.

Also note the part where that article is from April 2020, over 1 year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.