Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If there is a murderer with a knife going berserk in your steet, make sure you keep your distance because you don’t want to catch covid

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when they said keep distance from people not in your household, that is covid talk 100%
I stand corrected. And agree. I thought they were referring to debris, radiation, shockwave dust etc.

But further down the article, they actually refer to doing this for covid.

How fucken stupid.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wow an adult bullied kids :tearsofjoy:
Seems to me he just made sure they knew they could wear them if they wanted to, but that it was not necessary.

You do have to question anyone wearing a mask once they’re vaccinated. Do they not believe the vaccine works - is that the reason for the mask?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seems to me he just made sure they knew they could wear them if they wanted to, but that it was not necessary.

You do have to question anyone wearing a mask once they’re vaccinated. Do they not believe the vaccine works - is that the reason for the mask?
Na, I'm not getting involved in this :tearsofjoy:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He didn't "just make sure they knew they could wear them if they wanted".

If so he would have politely told them or got someone to tell them before they were on camera.

But no. He had to put the children on show, call it ridiculous, be the big tough man on camera, all to prop up his political agenda.

What a hero.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If nothing else, this is damn interesting.

Scientists claim that a small part of Covid contains a small amount of DNA which matches a sequence patented by Moderna three years before covid even began.

It doesn't mean covid was intentionally let loose (necessarily), but it does mean that anyone who claimed there was no evidence that covid came from a lab was either negligent or intentionally trying to stop people looking for evidence. And by the way, the list of people who claimed it was impossible or refused to concede that it was unclear or that evidence existed pointing towards Covid having come from a Wuhan lab includes multiple senior members of the U.S Government including Anthony Fauci and multiple people from most of their intelligence agencies.

I wonder why the U.S. Govt agencies didn't want people to know the virus potentially came out of a lab which they were funding?

On top of this, anyone who even suggested that the lab leak was a possibility was banned from social media back in 2020.

Conspiracy theories are a conspiracy until the government and some large corporates decide people are allowed to talk about them.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If nothing else, this is damn interesting.

Scientists claiming that a small part of covid contains a small amount of DNA which matches a sequence patented by moderna three years before covid even began.

It doesn't mean covid was intentionally let loose, but it does mean that anyone who claimed there was no evidence that covid came from a lab was either negligent or intentionally trying to stop people looking for evidence.

Already debunked.
But @Rodzilla is aroused and will tell you this is ‘proof’ (again) of a deliberately engineered virus and Fauci and Gates and OJ Simpson and Y2K and stuff :-).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Already debunked.
But @Rodzilla is aroused and will tell you this is ‘proof’ (again) of a deliberately engineered virus and Fauci and Gates and OJ Simpson and Y2K and stuff :-).
Just FYI, edited my post with some additional info.

What's the evidence pointing against the Moderna patent being found in Covid?

I haven't looked into this before so keen to see what evidence is on both sides.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just FYI, edited my post with some additional info.

What's the evidence pointing against the Moderna patent being found in Covid?

I haven't looked into this before so keen to see what evidence is on both sides.
Posted above. A virologist from Warwick University pointed out how such a small sample is not a smoking gun and there are other possible explanations as to why there was a sequence match in the DNA. But of course the conspirators were immediately lathered up.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Posted above. A virologist from Warwick University pointed out how such a small sample is not a smoking gun and there are other possible explanations as to why there was a sequence match in the DNA. But of course the conspirators were immediately lathered up.
Can you post the link? Can't see it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting read. Although the virologist in the article seems to be talking more about whether or not it proves the virus came from the lab, than he is about why a Moderna patented sequence is in Covid.

It's hard to take a lot of it with any level of seriousness after seeing how many people have lied about so many aspects of Covid for 2 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.