Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great hooch eh? You came into this hammering @Mr 95% for advocating a good vaccine outcome. Now you're pro-vax? You're right - I apologise for calling you a tin head. You're just a goose.

As for proving your point - you didn't have one. But maybe my Englash isn't good enough.....
Hammering? Water off a ducks back..or is that a goose? Lol!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you accounted for vaccinated population?

Or are you saying that the vaccine does nothing and Delta is 0.4%?
Government starts releasing data on who is vaxed vs not in their numbers i'll factor it in. They don't, what does that tell you. Delta had a 0.4% cfr, thats all I can tell you. I'd love it if dept. of health would gimme data. I love data.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How did lockdowns etc help? And how did you get that from what im saying?We average 5 days of lockdown and 1600 cases per month in the first 18 months but 50,000 cases and every day of lockdown per month in the last six months. 30x higher case rate is working?
Doogie's posts can be confusing, and I don't want to call you a hypocrite but... there is very little English in this post. I honestly can't understand what you're trying to say here as it's a bit of a mess. Can you proof read before you post? That would be most helpful.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Government starts releasing data on who is vaxed vs not in their numbers i'll factor it in. They don't, what does that tell you. Delta had a 0.4% cfr, thats all I can tell you. I'd love it if dept. of health would gimme data. I love data.
We have 94.2% of the Australian population with 1 dose, 91.2% with 2 doses. But you're going to ignore this because the government didn't personally tell you their numbers? Even though their numbers are publicly available?

You're just going to discount all vaccinated figures because you don't like them?

Honestly, can you tell me why I should care about anything you post after that joke of an analysis?

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its all good. He's obviously not been on this thread if he want to go down this path 8-)
As I said no problem with people having different views..or insults flying around..but gee that’s too much..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @Mr 95% - bugger - you scared him off. Heard worse that that b4.

Once got told on the sporting field that I'm lucky I have a bendy cck coz when my mum is sucking my balls and I'm blowing myself, we don't headbutt each other.

To this day I still don't know how he worked out my cck shape... :astonished:

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Doogie's posts can be confusing, and I don't want to call you a hypocrite but... there is very little English in this post. I honestly can't understand what you're trying to say here as it's a bit of a mess. Can you proof read before you post? That would be most helpful.
1/1/20-30/6/21 (72 weeks)we had
~30,000 cases
~12 weeks of lockdowns masks etc

1/7/21-Now (26 weeks) we've had
~300,000 cases
26 weeks of lockdowns masks etc

There is a positive correlation between lockdowns and cases. Looking at those rough numbers I suspect that making people wear masks is not effective at stopping new cases. That clear?

We have 94.2% of the Australian population with 1 dose, 91.2% with 2 doses. But you're going to ignore this because the government didn't personally tell you their numbers? Even though their numbers are publicly available?

You're just going to discount all vaccinated figures because you don't like them?

Honestly, can you tell me why I should care about anything you post after that joke of an analysis?
You weren't understanding my point. The govt is not releasing data on cases or deaths by vax status, unlike the Canada data I posted earlier.

I can't even believe you posted the rest, there goes the benefit of the doubt I usually give you. You are very intellectually dishonest. You know they repeat those numbers on the news and in the paper every day, yeah? You know that its also on the dept of health pages where I look up all of the case numbers/deaths, right?

How can I take anything you say seriously whenyou quote a post of mine in which I quote mr95's infographic that includes vax numbers and then an hour later accuse me of veing ignorant of the vax%? You think I know the number of death, number of cases but "durr im too dern stoopid to look up the dern vax numberrs derp" I mean thats a massive failure of your inference abilities... or you were just being dishonest. Dishonest or dumb, either way.

And you wonder why you keep getting bans.

Can you have a conversation without degrading into angry child in playground mode?
No I don't wonder. Where did you get the idea that I was confused? I understand that the mods are gay and get cry face when naughty words get used. Hey, hackymcvax, if you read back you'll see that doogie was name calling first, but you dont care about honesty, you care about circle jerking and me not being mean to your soggy sao team mates.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Its all good. He's obviously not been on this thread if he want to go down this path 8-)
So far you've just repeated that lame ivermectin joke about three times. Oh wow horse paste, that wasn't totally played out 6 months ago.

Do your worst, unlike mr95, hacky et al I am a grown man not a 5 year old girl and dont care if I hear meanyweany things. I will definitely get banned for reciprocating any banter though, but what do I care? It off season ffs.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
1/1/20-30/6/21 (72 weeks)we had
~30,000 cases
~12 weeks of lockdowns masks etc

1/7/21-Now (26 weeks) we've had
~300,000 cases
26 weeks of lockdowns masks etc

There is a positive correlation between lockdowns and cases. Looking at those rough numbers I suspect that making people wear masks is not effective at stopping new cases. That clear?

You weren't understanding my point. The govt is not releasing data on cases or deaths by vax status, unlike the Canada data I posted earlier.

I can't even believe you posted the rest, there goes the benefit of the doubt I usually give you. You are very intellectually dishonest. You know they repeat those numbers on the news and in the paper every day, yeah? You know that its also on the dept of health pages where I look up all of the case numbers/deaths, right?

How can I take anything you say seriously whenyou quote a post of mine in which I quote mr95's infographic that includes vax numbers and then an hour later accuse me of veing ignorant of the vax%? You think I know the number of death, number of cases but "durr im too dern stoopid to look up the dern vax numberrs derp" I mean thats a massive failure of your inference abilities... or you were just being dishonest. Dishonest or dumb, either way.

No I don't wonder. Where did you get the idea that I was confused? I understand that the mods are gay and get cry face when naughty words get used. Hey, hackymcvax, if you read back you'll see that doogie was name calling first, but you dont care about honesty, you care about circle jerking and me not being mean to your soggy sao team mates.
Of 61,800 COVID-19 cases, the vast majority were unvaccinated; 6.1% of cases had two doses of vaccine, 9.2% had one dose, 63.1% reported having no vaccine. For 21.7% vaccination status was classified as not known because they did not match to a record in the AIR of COVID-19 vaccine receipt. The proportion of cases who were vaccinated increased with age. This likely reflects the targeted vaccine roll-out and patterns of vaccine coverage where older people were eligible earlier in the year for vaccination and have higher rates of uptake. • There were 8,660 cases who were hospitalised, 1,015 admitted to ICU and 412 who died with COVID-19. Of these, 493 of the hospitalised, 30 of those admitted to ICU and 47 of those who died had received two doses of vaccine. Of the 47 cases who died with COVID-19 who had two doses of vaccine, their average age was 82 years; 29 (61.7%) were residents of aged care facilities and the other 18 had significant comorbidities. Of the 30 admitted to ICU, 26 (86.7%) had significant co-morbidities and 4 had no reported comorbid conditions. • In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Took me all of 5 seconds Goosey McGooseface. Thats 2021 too and from NSW Health.

Think you need to eat the sao bro....

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Of 61,800 COVID-19 cases, the vast majority were unvaccinated; 6.1% of cases had two doses of vaccine, 9.2% had one dose, 63.1% reported having no vaccine. For 21.7% vaccination status was classified as not known because they did not match to a record in the AIR of COVID-19 vaccine receipt. The proportion of cases who were vaccinated increased with age. This likely reflects the targeted vaccine roll-out and patterns of vaccine coverage where older people were eligible earlier in the year for vaccination and have higher rates of uptake. • There were 8,660 cases who were hospitalised, 1,015 admitted to ICU and 412 who died with COVID-19. Of these, 493 of the hospitalised, 30 of those admitted to ICU and 47 of those who died had received two doses of vaccine. Of the 47 cases who died with COVID-19 who had two doses of vaccine, their average age was 82 years; 29 (61.7%) were residents of aged care facilities and the other 18 had significant comorbidities. Of the 30 admitted to ICU, 26 (86.7%) had significant co-morbidities and 4 had no reported comorbid conditions. • In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Took me all of 5 seconds Goosey McGooseface. Thats 2021 too and from NSW Health.

Think you need to eat the sao bro....
Link? If you copy/paste you should link. The last date in there is sept 21 so dod they stop posting data? I remember they were saying it at every midday presser until they suddenly werent. If those numbers were accurate as of dec 20 lets say ( doubt) I will be very suprised and will be magnanimous in admitting im wrong. Bit we are 93.5% double vaxed so I highly doubt they are just 6% of cases so I think you are pushing old data.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.