Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anti-vaccine, anti-lockdown movement leaders seem to be getting sick…
It's not COVID, of course, that's making them crook. It's 'stuff they're spraying in the sky above Parliament'.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Anti-vaccine, anti-lockdown movement leaders seem to be getting sick…
It's not COVID, of course, that's making them crook. It's 'stuff they're spraying in the sky above Parliament'.

this is just news to amuse people like you

if It is covid then the only reason they got it is because the vaccine couldn’t stop vaccinated people spreading it like they said it would

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
this is just news to amuse people like you

if It is covid then the only reason they got it is because the vaccine couldn’t stop vaccinated people spreading it like they said it would
They didn't get CVD, they have prostrate infections from sharing an iverrectum doser. I know - a bit gross but apparently they thought it was like a party bong. Go figure.
#Signthecard

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Safe & Effective

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Germany locks down unvaccinated people, as leaders plan to make shots compulsory

Protecting the pure bloods against the vaxxed guinea pigs?

Or just protecting the jabbed from the unjabbed until they recieve the jab that is so effective?

I'm sure even the staunchest "sheep" would be now asking why are they still pushing the jab agenda so hard.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldnt give a shit rod ,honestly had me jab , wear a mask where i see fit moving on with life,whilst you been somewhat entertaining during this pandemic ,but its now time to escape the cycle.
Just remember rod at the end of the day ........its night and every little thing is going to be alright. hugs and kisses thoughts and prayers and all that shit.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Thanks for using your advanced medical expertise to provide a detailed critique of the research.
Just enlightening the browsers of the new normal of the rapidly growing negative heart health outcomes that are in no way anything to do with covid vax.

Heart attacks are more common now because of global warming, and cooling and also if you are too fit or too fat.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just enlightening the browsers of the new normal of the rapidly growing negative heart health outcomes that are in no way anything to do with covid vax.

Heart attacks are more common now because of global warming, and cooling and also if you are too fit or too fat.
That's why I said "Thanks"

Not only for your excellent medical advice, but also for your expertise on time travel. Considering that the research was published in January 2019, nearly 2 years before the first vaccine, then it must be time travel related

So thanks again

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's why I said "Thanks"

Not only for your excellent medical advice, but also for your expertise on time travel. Considering that the research was published in January 2019, nearly 2 years before the first vaccine, then it must be time travel related

So thanks again

Yeh but. Lord Lizard Bill Gates released that study on purpose. Its all apart of the plan for the big anal dive. You have to connect the dots ya Hack!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not sure whats worse................Spending 2 and a half minutes watching that shit or the fact you spent 2 and a half hours looking for it in the first place.
the people who made this video are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.