Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's this new thing with the PCR tests being poison or some shit?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It makes sense In their world lol,sister in law meth addict been on centerlink for near 20 years.
Can't trust the government.
And who knows what's in that vaccine?
Lol so you been on the pipe smoking what ever is in that shit collecting government money but......... lol people are absolutely fucking retarded and the gubberment bad.
I've learned it's a lot easier to grab an jab and see the world and get on with life than trying to reason with lunatics whilst they are doing " their reaseach " I'll be coughing up 60 odd dollars sitting in a airport lounge drinking whiskey then having a shower looking at chemtrails lol
Djokovic not vaxxed, fuck off out of Australia with your free thinking

Tahlia McGrath tests positives can still play

Your example is a bit extreme mate, you can’t bash someone for being an addict just to make their opinion less credible

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Djokovic not vaxxed, fuck off out of Australia with your free thinking

Tahlia McGrath tests positives can still play

Your example is a bit extreme mate, you can’t bash someone for being an addict just to make their opinion less credible
Fucking oath I can , when you get bombarded with pure unbacked nonsense by a junkie who now thinks they are a medical expert but never questions what goes in the pipe they smoke.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fucking oath I can , when you get bombarded with pure unbacked nonsense by a junkie who now thinks they are a medical expert but never questions what goes in the pipe they smoke.
I always question what goes in my pipe. If its not quality bud - it can fck off. So, naaaaaah.....

Get off the chicken salt and then you can talk.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
anal sex doesn't count as a shot.
1 shot of Pfizer vaccine, didn't want to take it but was forced to in order to leave canterbury bankstown council to go to work

im the victim

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw can anybody please explain to me what is required for a cover up and why the fauci conference call situation doesn't qualify as a cover up?

you have the experts reporting to the bosses that the virus looks engineered from the wuhan lab, the bosses have funded the wuhan lab, they have told the experts that they shouldn't pursue it because of international harmony and reputation of science

i think as soon as they mention the international harmony and science reputation that qualified as a cover up, its akin to the police chief citing the reputation of the police department when explaining why a detective shouldn't be investigated for a crime

it should be a natural process, for example when they have heard that it is very highly unlikely to happen in nature then fauci should call the police of FBI or white house and report it to them, then tell the media that this virus looks engineered and explain exactly why

Status
Not open for further replies.