Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Your document. Showed you exactly what u asked for. Proved why this entire NDA had nothing to do with CVD.

You are a double pisser. I expect your apology within 16 hours now or you are also a double shit bluffer.
this was various different agreements over the years, the covid vaccine was ready for human trials 8 weeks later, there is no covid work here to account for and the covid vaccine is the only thing they have ever produced, did it just pop up out of thin air?

also they somehow knew instantly in jan 2020 that they would be able to have the vaccine in a short while, amazing that they are able to do this one thing in weeks and not do anything else in many years before or since

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this was various different agreements over the years, the covid vaccine was ready for human trials 8 weeks later, there is no covid work here to account for and the covid vaccine is the only thing they have ever produced, did it just pop up out of thin air?

also they somehow knew instantly in jan 2020 that they would be able to have the vaccine in a short while, amazing that they are able to do this one thing in weeks and not do anything else in many years before or since
I;ve asked you a couple times now

But serious question

Are you vaccinated?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No you don’t have evidence.
Andersen stated all along that whatever his initial assessment may have been always had to be supported by more data. When that data came to pass he had a different view. It’s the scientific process playing out. But of course in your world that ‘proves’ he was coerced and there’s something dodgy and blah blah blah. It doesn’t ‘prove’ anything and as always you’ve joined imaginary dots.
yes he got more data, data from fauci that indicated he will be cut off and sent to antarctica to study penguin mating habits if he doesn't come out and publicly mock the idea

thats not how the scientific process plays out, that would be andersen respecting the opinion that it was engineered and explaining what it was he found out, he couldn't do that, his nature paper was a piece of trash and he is guessing all the way through it

they redacted full pages of emails of the guys talking about the conference call, they should remove that and let everybody read it

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
ive already answered a couple of times now, i was forced to take the first shot and not going back for more
But what is the reasoning in loosing your job either take no shots and loose it and that your decision fair enough or take all and don’t. Why take half? I know you had potential heart issues but go see a doctor and discuss because it might be other issues if he advises don’t take anymore well fare enough but taking half must be frustrating for you.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Nope, that’s all crap.
As previously explained Moderna focussed on mRNA technology as a bio-tech startup from 2010 and discovered as early as 2014 that their tech could produce new drugs including vaccines. What they produced in terms of vaccine candidates was based on families of corona viruses including SARS/MERS.

Riddle me this Joker - if the Moderna Covid vaccine was allegedly ready early in 2020 as you claim, why was it not available until late 2020 / early 2021? If ‘Pharma’ is as powerful and corrupt as you claim - how could they not facilitate this? Especially when Trump was so desperate to find a solution (which ultimately largely cost him his job). Why? Because they had to spend months ensuring that what they had was both effective and safe for SARS-CoV-2, even with emergency funding under warp speed and emergency use authorisations. If they had a pre-made vaccine for an engineered virus, they would’ve even beaten Pfizer to market and they didn’t. You’re talking shit as usual.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this was various different agreements over the years
You’ve never argued that before - for you it was always about a single NDA. So now it’s different agreements? Have your fact checkers been checking facts? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But what is the reasoning in loosing your job either take no shots and loose it and that your decision fair enough or take all and don’t. Why take half? I know you had potential heart issues but go see a doctor and discuss because it might be other issues if he advises don’t take anymore well fare enough but taking half must be frustrating for you.
taking half is frustrating because i took half in the first place and not because i didn't complete it

how about i didn't want to kill people around me by giving them covid?, is that a good enough reason?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
taking half is frustrating because i took half in the first place and not because i didn't complete it

how about i didn't want to kill people around me by giving them covid?, is that a good enough reason?
Yeah Fucking oath it is bro that’s why I took it. Fist bump if I get sick I’ll cop it but I don’t want to make anyone else sick.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’ve never argued that before - for you it was always about a single NDA. So now it’s different agreements? Have your fact checkers been checking facts? :-).
ive always said it was a dump of non disclosure agreements, i talked about a single agreement because that is the relevant part

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so what is behind the redacted pages? them talking about a secret pasta sauce recipe?
Proprietary information.
They have to protect their business and keep confidence in investors. Nothing wrong with that.
Why should it be publicly available?
But in your world it’s automatically suspicious.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah Fucking oath it is bro that’s why I took it. Fist bump if I get sick I’ll cop it but I don’t want to make anyone else sick.
if that is your strategy then you should have not taken the vaccine

now you don't know that you have covid and will spread it

taking the vaccine is helping yourself and putting vulnerable people at risk

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Proprietary information.
They have to protect their business and keep confidence in investors. Nothing wrong with that.
Why should it be publicly available?
But in your world it’s automatically suspicious.
im talking about the emails of fauci underlings writing about the conference call, it should be publicly available because its government funded and hiding key information

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ive always said it was a dump of non disclosure agreements, i talked about a single agreement because that is the relevant part
I’ve never seen you say that before, hence the question. Doesn’t change anything.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im talking about the emails of fauci underlings writing about the conference call, it should be publicly available because its government funded and hiding key information
Why?
It’s still commercial-in-confidence information.
And it can’t be partisan because neither the GOP or Dems have called for what you’re saying, so it’s just conspirator speak.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
if that is your strategy then you should have not taken the vaccine

now you don't know that you have covid and will spread it

taking the vaccine is helping yourself and putting vulnerable people at risk
Of course I’ll get it and spread it that’s the point why it’s alive that’s it’s job. But I figured if I’ve got a little bit of immunity in my body then I hopefully won’t feel as sick and might mitigate a little me passing it onto vulnerable people. Not dramas or issues just adult decisions.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why?
It’s still commercial-in-confidence information.
And it can’t be partisan because neither the GOP or Dems have called for what you’re saying, so it’s just conspirator speak.
omg the republicans have called for it and they released the emails unredacted 2 days ago baby, its exactly what i thought it was, they still think it is engineered and the ones who have backed off have done so for appeasement of fauci, international harmony and respect for china

Letter-Re.-Feb-1-Emails-011122.pdf (house.gov)

scroll down to see the scientists talking about why it is engineered, the republicans have even highlighted the good parts because their voters arent smart enough to find it themselves

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this proves that fauci has ignored signs it is engineered from his very own people and covered it up

Status
Not open for further replies.