Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
omg the republicans have called for it and they released the emails unredacted 2 days ago baby, its exactly what i thought it was, they still think it is engineered and the ones who have backed off have done so for appeasement of fauci, international harmony and respect for china

Letter-Re.-Feb-1-Emails-011122.pdf (house.gov)

scroll down to see the scientists talking about why it is engineered, the republicans have even highlighted the good parts because their voters arent smart enough to find it themselves
Radical Republicans.
Probably those who took Hydroxychloriquine and think Ivermectin works.
I’m talking about real Republicans.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah. Doesn’t prove shit.
you didn't even read it lol, that proves you not looking for the truth but looking to fuck around

they are discussing in detail why they think its engineered, those reasons still exist btw

exactly what i thought they were discussing and clear cut proof that they covered it up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so the full page redaction was of top scientists describing why they think the virus was engineered, someone saw that and wanted to hide it for an unknown reason, its not very scientific

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
this was various different agreements over the years, the covid vaccine was ready for human trials 8 weeks later, there is no covid work here to account for and the covid vaccine is the only thing they have ever produced, did it just pop up out of thin air?

also they somehow knew instantly in jan 2020 that they would be able to have the vaccine in a short while, amazing that they are able to do this one thing in weeks and not do anything else in many years before or since
So - u have my evidence but are arguing that based on your in depth knowledge of pharmaceutical and vaccine development that its wrong? Ok.

You are a double pisser. I expect your apology within 8 hours now or you are also a double shit bluffer.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So - u have my evidence but are arguing that based on your in depth knowledge of pharmaceutical and vaccine development that its wrong? Ok.

You are a double pisser. I expect your apology within 8 hours now or you are also a double shit bluffer.
i just proved that the top scientists believed it was engineered at the wuhan lab and they covered that up, so its over its confirmed that the reason people think its natural is because sugar daddy fauci

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the top scientists who thought it was engineered went into detail, then when some of them bitched out they couldn't go into any detail on why it was natural

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
i just proved that the top scientists believed it was engineered at the wuhan lab and they covered that up, so its over its confirmed that the reason people think its natural is because sugar daddy fauci
U proved that if you don't apologise with 7hrs 45 mins you are not only a double pisser but also a double shit bluffer.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Know one cares if it’s natural it doesnt mean shit when your wife is two days away from having a child and the sickest she has ever been. Not my situation but know someone in it. It does not mean a thing let’s just get better and move on.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Know one cares if it’s natural it doesnt mean shit when your wife is two days away from having a child and the sickest she has ever been. Not my situation but know someone in it. It does not mean a thing let’s just get better and move on.
it does mean a thing, are you an idiot?

if this was a way to get people to use their product to survive, then those people should be kidnapped and executed, revived and then executed again

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
know one cares if its natural lol, speak for yourself nutjob you just admitted that you wanted to unknowingly spread covid around, you obviously have brain issues

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
it does mean a thing, are you an idiot?

if this was a way to get people to use their product to survive, then those people should be kidnapped and executed, revived and then executed again
I’m not an idiot no so maybe don’t say that if your stressed by this shit situation I fully get it but no one wishes for anyone to get sick physically or mentally we just want to treat it and get it out of the way is my thinking. But calling people names and all that I don’t see the benefits.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you didn't even read it lol, that proves you not looking for the truth but looking to fuck around

they are discussing in detail why they think its engineered, those reasons still exist btw

exactly what i thought they were discussing and clear cut proof that they covered it up
I read part of it. Especially the redacted emails.
Think it says nothing.
Certainly no smoking gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.