Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Know one cares if it’s natural it doesnt mean shit when your wife is two days away from having a child and the sickest she has ever been. Not my situation but know someone in it. It does not mean a thing let’s just get better and move on.
Can u take your rational and balanced discussions to the CVD 19 thread? This thread is for lunatic opinions and taking the piss out of them.

Your opinion isn't lunatic and I don't want to take the piss - so thats all I've got.... 8-)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Can u take your rational and balanced discussions to the CVD 19 thread? This thread is for lunatic opinions and taking the piss out of them.

Your opinion isn't lunatic and I don't want to take the piss - so thats all I've got.... 8-)
You have no proof of that I want an apology in 6 hours.. also why does my spell
Thing always totally totally fuck up? Know one? What is that even mean??? iPhones I swear making me stupider by the day.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I read part of it. Especially the redacted emails.
Think it says nothing.
Certainly no smoking gun.
smoking gun baby, you wait untilI get home from work and this weekend, you think I was annoying when I didnt have this to work with? Lol

my penis is erect thinking about it, it’s like 3cm now and raging hard, I definitely could pop a balloon with it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
smoking gun baby, you wait untilI get home from work and this weekend, you think I was annoying when I didnt have this to work with? Lol

my penis is erect thinking about it, it’s like 3cm now and raging hard, I definitely could pop a balloon with it
Great, so you’ll pollute the forum with loads more speculative bullshit. You enjoy that.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You have no proof of that I want an apology in 6 hours.. also why does my spell
Thing always totally totally fuck up? Know one? What is that even mean??? iPhones I swear making me stupider by the day.
Well you've proven something. Being on this thread means Rodzillavirus is a real disease and you (like I) have been exposed. I have evidence that it was manufactured by Brickhead with the help of the possum lady from the Marrickville Chinese Shop and that Brickhead is working with the vaccine manufacturers as he was working on gain of function shit blah blah blah...

Fck I must be sick if I remember this much of Rodzy's shite.....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently the ruling is an automatic 3 year visa ban.
Oh well. I didn’t buy for a second there was a ‘mistake’ what he declared on entry. And his form of being sneaky about his movements too. I don’t care that he personally chose not to vax, but as a person of profile he’s set some bad examples. And you can imagine the precedent it would’ve set had the Feds caved.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noooooooo!
I don’t have Insta.
At least tell us what laughable content this is! :-).

PS: Weren’t you ‘done’ because you ‘won’?? :tearsofjoy:.
Don't bother. It's not even funny.

It's Dr Josh Redd (well known for being an anti-mask chiropractor who pushes his anti-inflammatory diet fad), saying that PCR tests detect a virus up to 6 Months after infection.

Of course this is complete crap. PCRs only detect particles of the virus in the system. If they detect a virus 6 months later then you've been infected for 6 months.

What he's actually talking about is an antibody test, which is completely different.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don't bother. It's not even funny.

It's Dr Josh Redd (well known for being an anti-mask chiropractor who pushes his anti-inflammatory diet fad), saying that PCR tests detect a virus up to 6 Months after infection.

Of course this is complete crap. PCRs only detect particles of the virus in the system. If they detect a virus 6 months later then you've been infected for 6 months.

What he's actually talking about is an antibody test, which is completely different.
Thanks. I knew it would be rubbish, just curious about specifics. I’m assuming Dr. Redd has some books for sale that he wants us to buy? :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks. I knew it would be rubbish, just curious about specifics. I’m assuming Dr. Redd has some books for sale that he wants us to buy? :-).
Worse. It's the old, "come into my clinic and we'll diagnose you for autoimmune disease. Then we'll put you on a diet and crack your back many times. That'll be $20,000 thanks"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
While we are on these soccer players as"proof" is there any data on if they had covid or not or heart issues within 42 days of vaccine or shouldnt you look that far because it may not suite an agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.