Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See my other post. You’re considering Australia only. Globally Covid had killed 5m in under two years. But that little fact isn’t convenient for your narrative is it?
Interesting, let me enlighten you, 3 million people die from respiratory diseases per year, also almost 700000 die from the flu, do the maths, you have covid deaths… the problem people have is the gov narrative is enough for them, they don’t want to do the research, or find the truth. It’s easier just to go with what they’re told! Good luck!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a plane didn't hit the building?
Nope! The building reported as it had collapse before it actually collapsed? It was behind the reporter as she reported on it! Didn’t you see it free fall, no plane.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
9/11? Is that where the building exploded, and planes disappeared inside a building? The fact you believe the government version of 9/11 is an issue… don’t be scared to look at the facts, it doesn’t take much to understand that event was an inside job!
Seriously it real. Its a conspiracy for nationals from Asia to take over Australia by secretly infiltrating all parts of society.

Aww fck - just saw you said 9-11. Thought you said Seven Eleven. My bad.....

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously it real. Its a conspiracy for nationals from Asia to take over Australia by secretly infiltrating all parts of society.

That’s funny!!! Love it!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting, let me enlighten you, 3 million people die from respiratory diseases per year, also almost 700000 die from the flu, do the maths, you have covid deaths… the problem people have is the gov narrative is enough for them, they don’t want to do the research, or find the truth. It’s easier just to go with what they’re told! Good luck!
Research!!! :tearsofjoy:.
You are cookie cutter CT.
Best of luck with it.
Just don’t ask yourself why you spent all that time on the interwebs in a couple of years when it finally dawns on you that there is no grand plan, no new world order, no great reset. Humans could never pull off what is suggested by you lot. When more than two people know something it’s no longer a secret.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure it was. Which is why 20 years later no-one has ever proven it apart from theories on the interwebs. Israel did it! Controlled demolition! Yet not one single whistle blower from this alleged ‘inside job’. Anyway, I’ll leave you to your paranoia. Good luck with it :-).
Eye test… you don’t need anyone to tell you, don’t you trust what you see?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I’ve always liked that quote:
‘7 Eleven was a part-time job’ :tearsofjoy:.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Research!!! :tearsofjoy:.
You are cookie cutter CT.
Best of luck with it.
Just don’t ask yourself why you spent all that time on the interwebs in a couple of years when it finally dawns on you that there is no grand plan, no new world order, no great reset. Humans could never pull off what is suggested by you lot. When more than two people know something it’s no longer a secret.
Why don’t you believe these things are happening?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why don’t you believe these things are happening?
Because they’re not.
Look at history. Even just the last 60 years.
The moon landing, JFK, 9/11, Trumpism and now Covid. So many claims of ‘truth’ and not a single theory proven to disclaim the realities. The only event ‘proven’ was Watergate and Nixon lost his job over it. The only difference between the 1960’s and today is the interwebs, which amplify the bullshit and suck more people in. Otherwise it’s the same old tune…

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sister in law got smashed first dose Pfizer ended up in hospital, got the go ahead for 2nd didn't hesitate had a reaction to the second .broke out in a huge rash, she didn't give a fuck, she just meh its done now, more balls than me .I would of freaked she just didn't give a fuck .
I think she is used to it as she is practically allergic to everything and has reactions to shit all the time.
No man flu for her :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Since this pandemic started, how many things that were called conspiracy have come true?
None as far as I'm aware.

The closest thing I can think is the lab leak theory. Some called that conspiracy (Fauci didn't call it a conspiracy btw, but others did). Then others said "Nah, it's actually plausible, but more likely it came from a natural source"

But that didn't "come true" as it wasn't confirmed and unfortunately probably never will be.

So, Nah. Can't think of any conspiracies that came true during the pandemic. Feel free to enlighten the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.