KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was standard Zap line of questioning we’ve come to expect [emoji23]

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ol’ Zap is trying his best but the poor fella has the personality and charisma of an old dish sponge.... if I was was going to to compare his talent to someone it would be Curtly Ambrose on dancing with the stars

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are going to present ourselves as an elite club then we need to bring in some professional media personal to carry out interviews ect
What would it cost to pay somebody occasionally
We need to remember that it’s not just kids watching, sponsors and alike

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Turner only played for a short time with us yet has been kept on for years doing that job, I’m not sure why.

I get the questions can’t be too complicated but the questions and responses are so predictable just like post match interviews these days.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think you’re uncomfortable being interviewed by Zap, wait till you’re round 1 man of the match interview with dry as fuck Andrew Johns.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go hire someone to look at what the big clubs in the English Premier League do and promote the club professionally please.

We need to start acting like a big club, get a professional media team together. Piece together footage of training, interviews and make it into a well edited package. How hard is it? ACA looks more professional than our media department.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we are going to present ourselves as an elite club then we need to bring in some professional media personal to carry out interviews ect
Great idea.

We should have ads on all the Dogs social sites with players promoing their personal sponsors eg. Greenacre Dentist.

Should be our players in ads at Laundy pubs tv's spruiking orange juice, Thommo doing a Sprite ad ala LeBron etc.

There's so many opportunities to grow this but we have to think bigger.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems hard to believe he didn't ask him about origin camp, easy question, would have been a bit of a change up.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea.

We should have ads on all the Dogs social sites with players promoing their personal sponsors eg. Greenacre Dentist.

Should be our players in ads at Laundy pubs tv's spruiking orange juice, Thommo doing a Sprite ad ala LeBron etc.

There's so many opportunities to grow this but we have to think bigger.
I totally agree mate,
the club only releases short snippets on our website
We could do with a bit more content on a regular basis from let’s say somebody in management through to Tb and players giving general information.
Also some interviews and results regarding our development/ junior players
Perhaps a 15 minute segment once a week which would include sponsors advertising.
Bulldog TV

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In my experience mate it’s blood from a stone.
A few years ago I had a proposal on the table for the club and it was quickly clear they wouldn’t spend $1 and wanted it all quid-pro-quo. I was prepared to do it for next to nothing as long as my costs were covered because it could’ve been applied elsewhere once there was one in the can, but I couldn’t even get that far. Pretty sure the footy club is run on a the smell of an oily rag and largesse is as rare as rocking horse poo.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's A excited to be here and B can't wait to rip in with the boys.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my experience mate it’s blood from a stone.
A few years ago I had a proposal on the table for the club and it was quickly clear they wouldn’t spend $1 and wanted it all quid-pro-quo. I was prepared to do it for next to nothing as long as my costs were covered because it could’ve been applied elsewhere once there was one in the can, but I couldn’t even get that far. Pretty sure the footy club is run on a the smell of an oily rag and largesse is as rare as rocking horse poo.
Thanks for passing that information on,I was totally unaware of the situation regarding media promotions.
To be honest I’m surprised our club management don’t see the value in presenting a
better product.
I can’t believe they didn’t take up your offer to assist,why doesn’t the footy leadership ask our friendly leagues club for some money to bring us up to speed .
A good advertisement campaign is essential these days.