Cotric interview

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for passing that information on,I was totally unaware of the situation regarding media promotions.
To be honest I’m surprised our club management don’t see the value in presenting a
better product.
I can’t believe they didn’t take up your offer to assist,why doesn’t the footy leadership ask our friendly leagues club for some money to bring us up to speed .
A good advertisement campaign is essential these days.
Let’s just say I haven’t given up :-).
But coming at it from a different angle now.
You’re right, the content needs polish - and they need to be aware of not alienating the instant gratification generation, who one day will have more influence over where they place their money...

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your too time poor to watch the video. Key take hone message. Cotrics favourite colour is blue

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been nice to know what position he wants to play next year

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turner only played for a short time with us yet has been kept on for years doing that job, I’m not sure why.

I get the questions can’t be too complicated but the questions and responses are so predictable just like post match interviews these days.
I don't think anyone knows he works at the club lol, he probably sneaks in and sneaks out everyday. that's only logic reason for him still presenting these depressing interviews

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been nice to know what position he wants to play next year
That probably would of been the answer every player gives...."wherever the team needs me to play" most of these interviews are rubbish, it's like the club tells them what there answer must be....it's all the same shit

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's A excited to be here and B can't wait to rip in with the boys.
What gave you that idea mate? Maybe you are reading into things too far.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Turner is a bit rusty to be fair, he has had fuck all signings to interview in the Pay era and Hustler era.

Mr Facilities will be at his best soon.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think this is a dud signing.

We should have saved the money and targetted a fullback.